8 Korean BBQ
Filed in best korean bbq | July 03, 2017
Located at The Central in Clarke Quay, 8 Korean BBQ is a convenient spot for office workers to get bibimbap for lunch or party-goers to enjoy a hearty meal of grilled meat before hitting the clubs in Clarke Quay.
- Premium BBQ meats: Unlike other BBQ restaurants in town that place the focus on the variety of meats, 8 Korean BBQ shines a light on the quality. Its a la carte style menu features premium meat options, from Mangalitza pork to Japanese Wagyu, Argentinian Grass Fed, and USDA Prime beef. This is good for when you want to treat your taste buds something special.
- Pork belly in 8 different flavors: Among the meats grilling on the hot BBQ plate, pork belly is always the most awaited. If you are a fan of this melt-in-the-mouth food, give the 8 Colours Set a try to taste pork belly in 8 different styles (original, wine, ginseng, garlic, curry, herb, miso, and red pepper paste) at a time. The price is not cheap ($98/set), so save it for a special occasion.
- Addictive Makgeolli: Sweet rice wine to complement the grilled meat, can anything be better than this? Good news is that 8 Korean BBQ has really good Makgeolli on offer. Don’t miss out on trying their Yuza Makgeolli and Honey Makgeolli, which are so delicious and refreshing.
The 5 Best Korean BBQ in Singapore
- Pickled Daikon Radish
- Pickled Daikon Radish In Soy Sauce & Chili
- Soy Bean Sprouts
- Pickled Cucumber
- Potato Egg Salad
- Boiled Spinach
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Kimchi fried rice ($8)
- Ginseng Black Chicken soup
- Yucha Makgeolli ($35)
- Bibimbap bingsu ($28)
AVERAGE PRICE PER PAX: $50