Filed in best italian restaurant | July 18, 2017
Amarone is a famous Italian restaurant and wine bar at Singapore’s Central Business District. It has been constantly ranked number one Singapore restaurant on Tripadvisor.
- Italian restaurant for special occasions: People choose Amarone for their special occasions because this restaurant knows how to make those special times more special. At booking moment, its sophisticated staff never forgets to ask whether the booking is for celebrating something in order to make it an unforgettable experience for diners from the first impression by a suitable set-up and a greeting card. Free gifts like birthday cake and champagne glasses are usually given to make people feel they come for a real treat. To help you save your memorable moment, the restaurant’s manager always offers photograph taking and sends them to your email.
- Authentic traditional Italian fare: It is truly classic Italian fare for Italian expats to settle their hankering for true foods from home or for people who wish to have genuine Western dishes in Singapore.
- Great list of wines to pair with foods, with prices start from S$70 per bottle. Most of them are from various regions of Italia.
The 5 Best Italian Restaurants in Singapore
Gourmet set menu and a la carte menu are on offer. The a la carte menu is divided into Appetizers, Salads, Soup, Pasta, Risotto, Mains, Gelato, and Desserts. The menu has a balanced mix of ingredients from the sea and the earth.
Look & Feel
Situated on the ground floor of Capital Tower, Amarone has a stylish dining room with high ceiling, tall wide glass windows and leather seats. Its cozy and comfortable atmosphere is suitable for business lunch or celebrating occasions.
– Fried Calamari and Prawns with Arrabiata Sauce
– Linguine with Fresh Prawns and Garlic
– Linguine with Lobster and Cherry Tomatoes
– Porcini Mushroom Totelloni in Butter and Sage
– Homemade Tagliolini with Crab Meat Ragu
– Grilled Sea Bass with Sicilian Sauce
– Chicken Breast Piccata with Spinach and Roasted Potatoes
– Appetizers: S$26 – S$30
– Salads: S$15 – S$25
– Soup: S$16 – S$18
– Pasta: S$26 – S$42
– Risotto: S$28 – S$30
– Mains: S$28 – S$45
– Desserts: S$8 – S$14