Aoki Japanese Restaurant
- Address1 Scotts Road, #02-17 Shaw Centre Orchard, S228208
- Phone(65) 6333 8015
- Opening hoursMon - Sat lunch: 12:00 – 15:00 (Last seating at 14:30)
Mon - Sat dinner: 18:30 – 23:00 (Last seating at 22:30)
Closed on Sundays
Why Aoki Japanese Restaurant?
Specializing in Japanese Haute Cuisine, Aoki is one of the finest Japanese restaurants in Singapore to have a traditional multi-course Japanese meal, from sushi and sashimi to sukiyaki, shabu shabu and tempura. This restaurant draws sushi fans toward it every night.
And if there is a dish that makes people keep coming back for more, it must be the Mazechirashi (S$40), which is a bowl of sushi rice topped with a generous amount of top notch sashimi. No doubt, Mazechirashi from Aoki is the best bowl of this type you can find in town.
Aoki’s interior reflects the basic of minimalism. The domination of natural wood and rice paper creates a simple, yet warm and authentic Japanese ambience. This restaurant has a small space with only three tables and a bar counter which can accommodate 15 guests. Seating at the bar counter provides diners a chance to watch the chef preparing the meals – a true performance of skillful chefs.
Aoki Restaurant offers diners set menus as well as omakase. Its lunch sets available at the prices from S$35 to S$50 are quite value for money. If you decide to go with omakase, you can have it at S$100 from Monday to Thursday, and S$180 from Friday to Saturday.
– There are two rounds of lunch time, from 12:00 to 13:20 round and 13:30 to 14:45 one
– In order to get counter seats, reservation should be made in advance
– Warm towels and some cleansing tea are served before and after the meal