Filed in affordable organic grocery stores | July 18, 2016
Started in 2010, BestOrganicFood is well known as a Singapore’s leading grower, distributor and retailer of organically-grown produce. With both physical and online stores, BestOrganicFood makes things more accessible to going-green consumers.
- A veggie paradise: Offering about 60 varieties of organic vegetables and fruits grown both locally and abroad, BestOrganicFood is a greens paradise for fans of organic lifestyle. This retailer centers its business in sourcing vegetables from the best suppliers in Australia, US, China and Malaysia to provide users the high quality and well-priced veggie products.
- Free delivery for even a small order: Unlike most of organic online stores requiring a minimum purchase of $50 to $150 for free shipping, BestOrganicFood provides free delivery for orders above S$35. Orders below S$35 will be charged S$10 additional delivery fee.
- Its physical shop that opens daily until midnight is a good place to pick the freshest vegetables on your own.
The 5 Affordable Organic Grocery Stores in Singapore
– Organic Australia carrot: $2.50 per 500 grams
– Organic Australia broccoli: $6.00 per 500 grams
– Organic Australia potato: $6.00 per 1000 grams
– Organic lemongrass: $3.00 per 300 grams
– Organic Beijing cabbage: $2.50 per 500 grams
– Organic fresh jin zhen gu: $5.00 per 300 grams
– Nationwide delivery for a minimum order of S$20
– Deliveries are made between 36 to 48 hours upon confirmation of full payment
– Orders are only delivered on weekdays between 14:00 to 18:00
Existing customers can enjoy a five to seven per cent discount for new customer referrals