Body-Decor Tattoo & Piercing
Filed in best tattoo studios | March 26, 2016
Body-Decor Tattoo & Piercing studio was established in 2000 by Richard Tat, the second son of the late Johnny Two-Thumb who was the best tattoo artist in Singapore in old days. This studio provides excellent and professional tattoo and piercing services to Singaporeans and visitors from other countries.
- The legend of Johnny Two Thumb is continuing: Johnny Two Thumb was a renowned pioneer tattoo artist in Singapore in the 1950s, his superb gifted tattoo skills and strong passion about tattoo had made him a famous tattooist all over the world. Today, Richard Tat, the youngest son of the late Johnny Two Thumb, continues providing outstanding tattoo services, using all the tips and tricks learnt from his father.
- Providing a full range of tattoo and piercing services: Body-Decor offers customers all kinds of tattoos and piercing services including tattooing, covering-up or re-colouring old tattoos, ear piercing, oral piercing, torso piercing and so on.
- Selling tattoo and piercing aftercare products at reasonable prices: A variety of quality and affordable aftercare items like ointment, lotion, colour guard, tattoo liquid and piercing soap are offered at the studio and on its website.
The 5 Best Tattoo Studios in Singapore
– Permanent tattoos
– UV tattoos
– Stock or customized tattoo designs
– Touching-up or re-coloring of old, faded tattoos
– Patch test for possible ink allergies
– Ear piercing: conch, daith, helix, anti-helix, industrial, lobe, orbital, tragus, anti-tragus
– Ear hole enlarging/ stretching
– Eyebrow piercing: traditional eyebrow piercing, horizontal brow piercing
– Other facial piercing: teardrop/anti-eyebrow piercing, bridge/erl piercing
– Oral piercing: tongue, labret, lip
– Torso piercing: nipple, navel
– Nose piercing: nostril, septum
– Sterilization and changing of body jewellery
Prices depend on tattoo designs and sizes, and artists will give you a quote basing on your desired designs.
How to get there
Bus lines: 64, 123, 139 and 143 (Walking 2 mins from bus stop B08011)
Nearest MRT station: Dhoby Ghaut MRT (NS24) (Walking 1 min from Exit B)