Boomarang Bistro and Bar
Filed in best sport bar | March 23, 2016
Founded in 2008 by two Australians, Boomarang Bistro & Bar is a well known Aussie bar in Singapore and a popular place to watch live sport matches, especially Australian sport competitions. Located along the beautiful Singapore River with a friendly casual dining ambience in both indoor and outdoor areas, Boomarang at Robertson Quay is always packed with the crowds of Aussie families and sport fans.
- Best bar to watch Australian sport matches: Screening all Australian sport matches like Australian football league AFL, national rugby league NRL, cup race day, cricket Australia, and super rugby on many large screens throughout the bar, Boomarang attracts many Australian sport lovers in Singapore. It also organizes exciting sport events for sport fans such as Melbourne Cup Race Day, AFL Grandfinal Day, and Australian Open Day with in-house fun lotteries and bets.
- High quality foods: High quality foods are definitely a main highlight of Boomarang. The bar offers a wide variety of Australian food including starter plates, salads, pizzas, burgers, grill dishes, and seafood dishes. All the delicious dishes are used fresh ingredients imported directly from Australia and well prepared by skillful chefs.
- A great place to hang around for Aussies: Serving authentic Australian cuisine and decorated with beautiful Australian landscape photos, Boomarang is famous as a relaxed bar to chill out among Aussies. The bar also holds Australian-public-holiday events that draw hundreds of Aussies and their friends such as Australia Day and Anzac Day.
The 5 Best Sport Bars in Singapore
Exciting events are organized every week to cater for their regular customers. Make a date for Wednesday’s Beer and Burger nights when you can get a delicious burger of your choice including Wagyu beef, kangaroo, chicken schnitzel, and a free beer at only S$25++. In addition, you can form a team with your friends and compete with other teams to win prizes with Trivia nights on Thursdays.
Must try foods
– Pepper & lime calamari
– Tuna tataki salad
– Wagyu beef burger
– Peppered kangaroo pizza
– Peppered kangaroo loin
– Starters cost from S$8
– Salads cost from S$14
– Side dishes cost from S$8
– Pizza cost from S$14
– Main dishes cost from S$17
– Monday to Friday 17:00 – 20:00 and Sunday 14:00 – 20:00, excludes public holidays
– S$7++ for house pour spirits, S$11++ for wine by the glass, S$12++ for Victoria Bitter & Pure Blonde pints, and S$15++ for Magners pints
– Open daily from 07:00 until late
– A la carte menu available from 11:30
– Breakfast available from 07:00 – 11:30 on weekdays and whole day on weekends and public holidays
Boomarang Robertson Quay
60 Robertson Quay, #01-15 The Quayside, Singapore 238252
Phone: (65) 6738 1077
Boomarang Boat Quay
52 Circular Road, Singapore 049407
Phone: (65) 6536 4990
You may also like