Brasserie Les Saveurs Sunday Champagne Brunch
Filed in best champagne brunches | July 18, 2017
Making Sunday champagne brunch at Brasserie Les Saveurs different is its semi-buffet concept with French-styled fare. At the moment you take a seat, you will be handed over an appetizer and a main course menu, listing dishes that will be ordered and served right at your table. Delicious appetizers are there for you to have as many portions as you want but only one main course is served per diner. One, but they are what you want to have more.
It is a half of the picture, the other half is the true buffet style – help yourself with beautifully presented foods at the counters of cold seafood, egg, cheese, bread, salad and cold cuts. Two cooking stations are also available to highlight pan-fried foie gras and black pepper lobster.
Brasserie Les Saveurs is designed to bring connoisseurs premium quality, not quantity.
- Dining room of the heaven: It is one of the most romantic and beautiful dinning rooms you can ever see in Singapore. Brasserie Les Saveurs is a crown, adorned with super high and wide French windows, tall ceiling with fabulous chandeliers, elegant floral pattern carpet as well as beige and crimson armchairs. All are luxurious.
- Services of the heaven: The semi-buffet concept brings a touch of fine dining to the way diner enjoy their party – being served at the table with awesome appetizers, main course, Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve champagne and cocktails. You are there to be pampered and the service crew do it excellently.
- Desserts of the heaven: Sunday champagne brunch at Brasserie Les Saveurs has one of the best dessert selections in town. The exquisite mountain of around 20 types of French-style desserts will awake the beauty-loving puzzle piece within you as well as your senses. Any doubt? Let the lemon meringue tart prove it.
5 Best Sunday Champagne Brunches in Singapore
- Free flow of Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve champagne or rose champagne
- A selection of cocktails with signature bloody mary
- Smoked duck tartar
- Mini crab salad
- Black Angus beef tartare
- Roasted brittany turbot
- Lemon meringue tart
- Chocolate tart
- Creme brulee
- SGD148++ (Non-alcohol)
- SGD180++ (Wines & juices)
- SGD195++ (Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve champagne, wines & juices)