Budget Shopping at Mustafa Centre
- Address145 Syed Alwi Road, Singapore 207704
- Phone(65) 6295 5855
- Opening hours24 hours daily, every day of the year
Being well known as one of the biggest and most reasonable shopping destinations in Singapore, Mustafa Centre is a favorite place of many tourists and local residents. This shopping centre opens 24 hours per day and offers all kinds of products.
All kinds of products are offered at cheapest prices: Mustafa Centre's prices are always competitive. As such, Mustafa Centre purchases products in extremely large quantities to get lower prices so as to pass the saving to its customers.
You can buy almost anything at Mustafa Centre: Visiting Mustafa Centre, shoppers will be amazed with its huge selection of goods, including jewellery, gold and silver, consumer electronics, fashions, shoes, watches, cosmetics, perfumes, toiletries, medicinal products, household items, stationery, furniture, hardware, books, CDs, DVDs, groceries, confectioneries souvenirs and many other types of products.
The only 24-hour shopping centre in Singapore: It is the story of a very big shopping centre opening 24 hours per day and 365 days per year, not the story of common 24/7 convenient stores. While hundreds of Singapore shopping centres sleep at night, Mustafa Centre opens to cater for late night shoppers and that is one of the reasons people love it.
Guide to Shopping at Mustafa Centre
With the combined shopping space of 400,000 square feet within the 6 storey building, it is not easy to find stuff without knowing of their locations. Below is the quick guide for you to find common products.
– Level 1: You can shop gold, silver, jewellery, watches, mobile phones, cameras, gadgets, handheld accessories, CDs, VCDs, DVDs, medical equipment, medicinal items, perfumes, cosmetics, toiletries, sunglasses, electrical stuff, and many more in the level 1 stores.
– Level 2: This level displays food items like dried foods, grains, spices, herbs, especially Indian spices and herbs. You can also purchase sweet and chocolate as well as Singapore’s souvenirs, silk, household stuff, kid clothes, baby items, and many more there.
– Level 3: This level offers interior equipment such as kitchenware, cutlery, bed sheets, blankets, curtains and decorating stuff
– Level 4: This is home to furniture, hardware, DIY items, books and stationary
– Basement 1 & 2: All sort of fashion from menswear, women wear, office wear, sportswear to shoes, bags and accessories are sold here. Luggage, sport equipment and home appliances are also on offer at these two levels.
– Mustafa Centre applies fixed price policy so bargain is no use there.
– It is very crowded, especially at weekend so be careful with your belongings.
– If you bring your children there, watch them carefully as they may get lost easily.
Tip: Visit Mustafa Centre in early morning to avoid crowds
Location: Located at 145 Syed Alwi Road – the heart of Little India, near Serangoon Plaza and City Square Mall
How To Get There
– Bus lines: 21, 125 and 130 (Walking 4 mins from bus stop B07231)
– Nearest MRT station: Farrer Park MRT (NE8) (Walking 3 mins from Exit G)