Ci Yan Organic Vegetarian Health Food
- Address8 Smith Street, Chinatown
- Phone(65) 6225 9026
- Opening hoursDaily 12:00 - 23:00
Add Ci Yan Organic Vegetarian Health Food to your healthy eatery list if you are a health conscious diner. Nestled in bustling Chinatown, Ci Yan is a small vegetarian eating place with a famous menu featuring organic ingredients.
Small sized yet big on quality menu: Ci Yan offers a very simple menu, simply written on a black board in front of the restaurant. Only 4 to 6 dishes are listed on that daily changing menu under categories of brown rice sets, noodles and desserts. Although there aren’t many options, the deliciousness, healthiness and affordability are always there to make up the space.
– Brown rice set
– Thunder tea rice
– Chinese pancake wraps
– Cold noodles
– Sichuan noodles
– Veggie laksa
– S$5.50 for noodle dishes
– S$6.50 for brown rice sets
Look and feel
Nestled in a little old-fashioned shophouse and adorned with Tibetan Buddhist icons all over the walls, Ci Yan is a quiet place to escape the bustle of Chinatown and enjoy delicious healthy foods.
– You can call the eatery up to check what dishes are available on the day or when your favorite dishes will be served on the menu again.
– Free books on Buddhist practice are available to take home.