Filed in best filipino restaurants | June 27, 2017
After its relocation to a new venue at Singapore Expo, Café Calle Real is given a new name: Comida Fiesta. This famous Filipino restaurant has brought along the previously well-loved menu to its new home. Comida Fiesta provides an interesting twist on Spanish and Asian cuisine. This harmonious fusion of cultures and flavors will leave your taste buds hungry for more!
- Spanish-Filipino inspired innovative cuisine: Comida Fiesta serves a mix of both cuisines, featuring everything from pancit (noodles-based dishes) to the famous Spanish paella (rice with seafood). As this is a fusion restaurant like no other, you are bound to find some new creations that will make it into your favorites list! Enjoy everything from the popular kare-kare (oxtail in peanut sauce), lechon carajay (roast pork), or SiLog for an interesting combination of garlic fried rice and eggs.
- Relaxed ambience for a cozy dinner: With plenty of room to sit and exceptional service, you will never feel rushed to leave. The vibrant and fiery décor perfectly sets the scene for your fusion dinner night. Feast your eyes on the stunning splash of color, with artsy paintings covering the red walls and colorful chairs lining the tables.
- Perfect spot to host a private event: This is possible when a restaurant has them all - delicious food, warm hospitality and a spacious dining room. For private event, their restaurant can accommodate up to over 100 guests at a time. No rental space charge if a minimum amount of $700 is spent.
The 5 Best Filipino Restaurants in Singapore
- Lechon Carajay(roast pork) – S$14.80
- Kare-kare (oxtail in peanut sauce) – S$18.80
- Sizzling Pork Sisig (miced pork on hotplate) – S$12.80
- Brazo de mercedez (custard in merengue roll) – S$3.50
- Rellenong bangus (stuffed milkfish) – S$18.80
AVERAGE PRICE PER PAX: $20+