Consumer Electronics at Mustafa Centre
Filed in best places to buy consumer electronics | March 26, 2016
Being well known as one of the biggest and cheapest shopping centres in Singapore, Mustafa Centre is a favorite shopping place of many tourists and local residents. The shopping centre has a huge electronics department, offering all kinds of consumer electronics at reasonable and affordable prices.
- Selling electronics at the most competitive prices: With a full range of consumer electronics at lower prices compared to its counterparts, Mustafa Centre has allured a large number of customers. By purchasing goods in extremely big quantities, Mustafa Centre can get lower prices to pass the savings to its customers.
- Friendly sales staff: Mustafa Centre electronic department's staff are friendly and helpful, they are attentive to customers' requests and willing to open packaging for product inspection.
- The only 24-hour shopping centre in Singapore: Unlike other shopping centres, Mustafa Centre opens 24 hours daily to cater for late night shoppers, which appeals customers.
The 7 Best Places to Buy Consumer Electronics in Singapore
Electronic items on offer
Laptop, printer, scanner, photocopier, projector, mobile phone, tablet, camera, DSLR, camera lens, speaker, mp3 player, mp4 player, gaming console, hard drives, thumb drive, power bank, walkie-talkie and many more.
Microwave, oven, rice cooker, electrical kettle, iron, juicer, coffee machine, vacuum cleaner, fridges, washing machines, TV, home theatre system, DVD player, Blu-ray player, shaver, etc.
– Most of the consumer electronics items selling at Mustafa Centre have international warranty.
– There is a Tax Refund counter inside the shopping centre, helping customers to do the paperwork for claiming tax refund.
It is recommended to visit Mustafa Centre in early morning to avoid crowds
Located at 145 Syed Alwi Road – the heart of Little India, near Serangoon Plaza, Mustafa Centre and City Square Mall
How to get there
– Bus lines: 21, 125 and 130 (Walking 4 mins from bus stop B07231)
– Nearest MRT station: Farrer Park MRT (NE8) (Walking 3 mins from Exit G to here)