Filed in best chinese dessert | March 28, 2016
Tucked away in the popular Liang Seah Street, Dessert First serves some of the best Hong Kong desserts in Singapore. This tiny gem of a place is known to whip up incredibly delightful treats to pamper your sweet buds after a hearty meal. While all the desserts are irresistibly tempting, you are especially going to love this place if you are a durian fan.
- An impressive range of irresistible cold and hot desserts at affordable rates: With as many choices as traditional warm desserts (black sesame paste with tang yuan and homemade bean curd), crispy waffles topped with ice-cream and snow ice delights in popular flavours such as chocolate, mango and honeydew – it will be hard to order just one.
- A paradise for durian lovers with a variety of super luscious durian desserts: Made from real D24 durians, the rich and creamy durian creations at this sweet place will nourish your durian love. While Durian Shaved Ice is the most popular choice, you can also pick your favourite among Durian Snow Ice, Durian Sago with Pomelo and Signature Durian Waffle.
- Signature Soya Beancurd Pudding: This traditional silky smooth dessert is one of the most sought-after items at Dessert First. With just nice sweetness level and offered at reasonable price (S$3.50), this delicate creamy delight will make any dessert fans satisfied without destroying their pocket or body shape.
- A great late-night dessert place: If the sweet craving hit you late at night, head to this lovely dessert place. You can enjoy your sweet treats till 2:00 on Fridays and Saturdays. For other days, 01:00 is late enough?
The 5 Best Chinese Dessert Places in Singapore
Dessert First offers a delicious menu of ice products, crispy waffles with ice-creams and a good range of hot and cold desserts.
– Durian Snow Ice
– Durian Shaved Ice
– Soya Beancurd Pudding
– Mango Sago with Pomelo
– Mango Snow Ice
– Waffles with Banana and Nutella
– Homemade Taro Skin Tang Yuan
– Herbal Jelly
– Green Tea Snow Ice with Red Beans
Always buzzing with sweet eaters, Dessert First has a very simple seating arrangement with a minimal décor. The menu is pasted on the tables itself. While there is a self-order counter, friendly, smiling staff will serve the ordered desserts on your tables.
– Ice Products: S$6.00 – S$6.50
– Waffles: S$7.50 – S$8.90
– Hot & Cold Desserts: S$1.00 – S$5.80