Exotic Tattoos & Piercings
Filed in best tattoo studios | March 26, 2016
Established in 1997 by the renowned female tattoo artist Su, who is a granddaughter of Johnny Two Thumb, Exotic Tattoos & Piercings has been providing outstanding tattoo and piercing services for decades. The studio is famous for its excellent and skilful team of tattooists and piercers as well as high quality and professional services.
- Tattoo artist Su, the first and the best female tattooist in Singapore: Honored to be the 3rd generation of Johnny Two Thumb and well inherited tattoo skills and passion from her grandfather, Su has been providing excellent tattoo services for more than 15 years and creating hundreds of beautiful tattoos for her customers. She has been featured on many news networks in Singapore.
- Best studio for women to get tattoos and piercings: Besides Su, Exotic Tattoos & Piercings possesses some of the most skilful and well-known female tattoo and piercing artists in our island city, namely tattooist Wendy and piercer Nicol. Noticing the needs for privacy and respect of ladies, they always create a comfortable and private environment for female customers.
The 5 Best Tattoo Studios in Singapore
– All kinds of permanent tattoos, including customised tattoo designs
– Air brush temporary tattoos
– Tattoo cover ups & fix ups
– Re-colouring of old and faded tattoos
– Temporary sticker tattoos
– Navel, anti naval, surface piercing
– Ear piercing- conch, helix, anti-helix, industrial, lobe, tragus
– Facial piercing: eyebrow, nose, septum, bridge
– Oral piercing: tongue, labret, lips, smiley, web, medusa, monroe
– Sterilization and changing of body jewellery
– Tattoo and piercing are all done in privacy.
– The studio welcomes walk-in customers. But you are recommended to make an appointment if you want to choose the favorite tattooist or piercer.
Prices depend on the designs, sizes, colours and the tattoo and piercing placement. Price is from $S60 onwards.
Su, Victor, Wendy and Nicol
How to get there
Bus lines: 5, 54, 105, 124, 128, 132, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 190, 518 (Walking 1 min from bus stop B09219)
Nearest MRT station: Orchard MRT (NS22) (Walking 4 mins from Exit A2)