Greenhouse Sunday Champagne Brunch (Closed)
Filed in best champagne brunches | July 18, 2017
Greenhouse Sunday Champagne Brunch at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia is a feast of international buffet with many premium favorites from all around the world, highlighted at the sections of seafood, Japanese, charcuterie, oktoberfest, pasta, breads, cheese, grilled vegetables, soup, tapas, Asian delights and desserts. Greenhouse offers a wide selection of food at high-end standard and it is one of the best vintage champagne brunches in town.
- Seafood world with 8 varieties of oysters: Seafood and its generous variety always make us excited. When it comes to international buffet, either lunch or dinner, many people expect a beautiful presence of true seafood feast. And you can completely get it at Greenhouse Sunday champagne brunch – the showcase of best crustaceans with fresh and delicious crayfish, tiger prawns, oysters, crab, mussels, clams and bulot. This brunch features 8 different varieties of oysters from Australian, France and Canada, is it a special gift for those who love this super food?
- Best pan-fried foie gras: This nutritious delicacy which is considered as superior food at any restaurants is always hunted by diners at Greenhouse. Any connoisseurs who have tasted many foie gras dishes at many restaurants in Singapore will also agree that Greenhouse’s pan-fried foie gras is one of the best. Furthermore, Greenhouse’s chefs are always willing to prepare the dish in the way you love.
- 13:00 – it’s time for truffle polenta show: Take a short break and join the crowd to feel a touch of festival while watching the magical hands of chefs shaving black truffle over a 3-metre long Italian polenta. Enjoy the show and take a bite of this dish, you will feel great.
- 50 French farmhouse cheeses: It is one of the largest selections of cheeses you could find at a buffet in town. This is a highlight for fans of cheese.
5 Best Sunday Champagne Brunches in Singapore
Free flow of Moet & Chandon, wines and selected cocktails are included to complement your food and time.
Must try foods
– Alaskan king crab risotto with spring vegetables
– 24-hour roasted Wagyu leg beef
– Jamon iberico de bellota
– Pan-fried foie gras
– Truffled jumbo quail
– Double boiled essence of guinea fowl with truffled tofu pearls
It is a Sunday Champagne Brunch so the staff will never forget to refill your glass with the vintage champagne. Clearance of plates and cutlery are prompt enough for you to start a new helping as excited as that is the first.
A delightful feeling in elegant lightings, set by dome glass ceiling and full length windows; a relaxing moment with wood furniture and green garden view; an excitement with delicious foods, beautifully presented in the middle of the dining room and a prosperous feeling with endless champagne flow. The concert of these feeling makes your day, a perfect Sunday in a posh atmosphere.
Prices: $172 (adults), $86 (children from 6 to 12 years old), $43 (children from 3 to 5 years old)