Hai Di Lao Hot Pot
Filed in best chinese hot pot | March 27, 2016
What makes Hai Di Lao Hot Pot become a steamboat attraction shortly after coming into Singapore’s food scene? It must be the beautiful overall experience that the place gives to diners.
- Pampering service: While waiting for the table, diners are served with free flow of drinks, fruits and snacks, and even free manicure service. Children are provided an entertainment area to have some fun. While eating, you and your belongings are also protected from the smell and splashes. The attentive staff always make sure that your hotpot experience is comfortable.
- Fiery mala soup base: Hai Di Lao is one of the best places to have mala hotpot in Singapore. The delicious soup comes with different spicy levels, the mild one gives diners a good kick while the spicy one is strong enough to set people’s tongues in fire.
- Huge selection of sauces: Delicious sauces add more flavours for a steamboat experience. With more than twenty types of condiments and sauces at the self-served seasoning bar, diners have more chances to create different mixtures of sauces. Be noted that an amount of four dollars is charged per pax for the dip.
- Noodle dance: Order homemade noodles to have a noodle master performed an interesting dance in front of your table. The little show is entertaining to watch and the noodles are yummy to taste.
- Open till 03:00: Located at Clarke Quay and open till 03:00, Hai Di Lao is an ideal place to recharge energy after clubbing.
The 5 Best Chinese Hot Pot in Singapore
Sichuan Spicy, Tomato Soup, Seafood, Chicken Soup, Mushroom Soup, and Local Laksa are on offer. Diners can have a two-in-one experience by choosing double flavours. Want to know the standouts? No doubt, they are Sichuan Spicy and Chicken Soup.
The ala carte menu of Hai Di Lao offers a fresh and high quality selection of meats, seafood, fish & meat balls, soybean products, vegetables, mushrooms, and noodles. But the best part of this menu is its flexibility, allowing diners to order foods in half-portions to sample a little bit of everything.
– Pork Belly Slices
– Black Pork
– US Beef Slices
– Hai Di Lao Style Beef
– Hai Di Lao Style Fresh Tripe
– Tender Chicken
– Crispy Meat
– House Made Noodles
Look and Feel
This hot pot place has a warm and fashionable interior. Accommodating up to 252 customers, the spacious Hai Di Lao makes diners comfortable with ample space between tables.
Average price/pax: S$45
– A waiting time of one to two hours should be expected
– Reservation for dinner is not allowed, but request for a queue number can be done by phone
You may also like