Filed in best satay | March 23, 2016
Located at East Coast Lagoon Food Village, a relaxing spot at East Coast Park, Haron Satay is also known as Haron 30 Satay, a favourite destination to enjoy Malaysian Muslim-style satay of many Singaporeans. Its satay is always grilled to perfection making its meat very tender and juicy.
What people like
- Consistent satay quality
- Efficient staff and fast service
- Surrounded by a long sandy beach and greenery trees to provide diners pleasurable and enjoyable ambience
- Generous amount of meat per stick
The 5 Best Satay in Singapore
Satay prices: S$60 per stick, minimum order is 10 sticks.
Satay on offer: chicken, beef, and mutton
– Among numerous of satay stalls at East Coast Lagoon Food Village, Haron Satay is the standout.
– Besides satay, Haron Satay also offers BBQ chicken wings.
How to get there
Bus lines: 401 (Walking 3 mins from bus stop B93151)
Nearest MRT station: Bedok MRT (EW5)