- AddressStall 55, East Coast Lagoon Food Village
1220 East Coast Parkway, Singapore 468960
- Phone(65) 6441 0495 / 9362 3707
- Opening hoursTue to Fri 14:00 - 23:00
Sat & Sun: 11:00 - 00:00
Located at East Coast Lagoon Food Village, a relaxing spot at East Coast Park, Haron Satay is also known as Haron 30 Satay, a favourite destination to enjoy Malaysian Muslim-style satay of many Singaporeans. Its satay is always grilled to perfection making its meat very tender and juicy.
What people like
Consistent satay quality
Efficient staff and fast service
Surrounded by a long sandy beach and greenery trees to provide diners pleasurable and enjoyable ambience
Generous amount of meat per stick
Satay prices: S$60 per stick, minimum order is 10 sticks.
Satay on offer: chicken, beef, and mutton
– Among numerous of satay stalls at East Coast Lagoon Food Village, Haron Satay is the standout.
– Besides satay, Haron Satay also offers BBQ chicken wings.
How to get there
Bus lines: 401 (Walking 3 mins from bus stop B93151)
Nearest MRT station: Bedok MRT (EW5)