The ambience is friendly, comfortable and relaxed.
The bar offers a good range of draught beers, craft beers, wines, shots, spirits and liquers. Among them, Guinness and Erdinger draught beers are recommended.
Hood Bar and Cafe serves a selection of finger foods and main dishes, the standouts are sausage platter, truffle fries, and “har cheong” chicken wings.
Conveniently located at Bugis area, one of the best places for shopping and hanging out in Singapore, Hood Bar and Cafe is a must-see attraction if you want to sit down and relax.
Hood Bar and Cafe service is efficient with friendly and professional staff.
Live bands play from 20:00 till late every night. Performance schedule:
– Monday: Ngak & Shane
– Tuesday: Jam night with Singapore Char Siew Baos
– Wednesday: Amanda Tee & The Dugong Warriors
– Thursday: Rush Hour
– Friday: Smells Like Last Friday
– Saturday: Rush Hour
– Sunday: Victor Tang
Visit its website for latest updates http://www.hoodbarandcafe.com/hood_resident.html
– No cover charge
– Drinks cost from S$10
– Snacks cost from S$11
– Main dishes cost from S$14
Dress code: No dress code
How To Get There
– Bus lines: 2, 12, 33, 130, 133, 960 and NR7 (Walking 1 mins from bus stop B01119)
– Nearest MRT Station: Bugis MRT (EW12) (Walking 2 mins from Exit C)