Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant
Filed in best chinese hot pot | July 18, 2017
Whether it is a family reunion, a birthday party, a business lunch or a late night meal, Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant has you covered.
- Classy steamboat: Imperial Treasure has pushed the boundaries of the traditional way of having steamboat. At Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant, hotpot is taken to a new level by adding the premium ingredients, posh setting, and good services to the dining experience. It means now people can celebrate special occasions with a steamboat meal.
- Luxurious menu items lives in harmony with affordable ones: In the restaurant’s comprehensive menu, there is space to celebrate the premium ingredients like Wagyu Beef, Australian Abalone, and Boston Lobster as well as room for the more affordable items like Kurobuta Pork Belly, Lamb Shoulder, Fresh Chicken, and Handmade Balls. The menu is designed to suit different tastes and budgets.
- Set meals: Set menus are available, starting from S$88++ for two persons, and S$168++ for four persons. The quality of the foods and the stylish environment make the experience the finest steamboat indulgence.
- Central location: The two outlets of Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant are located at ION Orchard and TripleOne Somerset, making it an conveniently gathering point for everyone or a fashionable venue for meal after shopping.
The 5 Best Chinese Hot Pot in Singapore
From the popular soup bases like Sichuan Spicy and Healthy Chicken Soup to the unique ones like Parsley & Century Egg Soup and Seaweed & Kelp Soup, there are ten types of soup to choose from. Among those, Drunken Chicken Soup, and Parsley & Century Egg Soup stand out as the favorite choices of diners.
A tray containing twelve glasses of condiments and sauces such as chopped garlic, green and red chills, spring onions, peanut sauce, and plum sauce is presented on each table for diners to use. Note that the sauce is charged at two dollars per pax.
Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant’s menu offers both a la carte hotpot option and cooked food option. While the hotpot option covers a wide range of high quality ingredients, the cooked food category showcases of finest dishes that the Imperial Treasure Group has to offer.
- Slice Pork
- Sliced Beef
- Prawn/ Cuttlefish/ Pork Balls
- Frozen Tofu
- Handmade Cuttlefish Noodles
- Shrimp Dumplings
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$55
Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant @ Great World City
Address: Great World City #01-37, Kim Seng Promenade Singapore 237994
Tel: (65) 6235 6008
Opening hours: Daily 11:00 – 15:00; 18:00 – 23:00