Filed in best thai restaurant | March 22, 2016
As we can see from its name, Joe’s Kitchen is helmed by Joe, a Thai chef who worked for Parkway Thai Restaurant previously. Since opened in 2006, this casual Thai eatery has made a name for its good Thai foods, good services and reasonable prices. Joe’s Kitchen catering for both dine-in and takeaway needs is undoubtedly the place to indulge your cravings.
- Extensive menu with dishes adjusted to suit local palates: Joe’s Kitchen features a very large menu with hundreds of dishes listed under categories of appetizers, salads, soups, beef, chicken, pork, omelettes, tofu, prawns, crabs, fish, vegetables, rice & noodles, desserts and beverages. Food spiciness level is kept minimal that is suitable for those who cannot take spicy food well.
- Awesome Stuffed Chicken Wings for fans of Thai finger foods: Joe’s Kitchen appetizers are often praised by local foodies, especially the stuffed chicken wings. The exterior of the wings were fried to crisp golden brown perfection with fillings made up of minced chicken meat mixed together with bits of chestnuts and sweet corn kernels. The mid-section of the chicken wing is nicely deboned, so this finger food dish won’t make your hands messy.
The 5 Best Thai Restaurants in Singapore
– Stuffed chicken wing
– Prawn cakes
– Claypot crab with vermicelli
– Green curry
– Papaya salad
– Pineapple fried rice
– Thai fried vermicelli
– Pad Thai
– Basil leaf minced pork
– Honey Chicken
Average Price/Pax: S$15
Look and Feel
Nestled at a HDB block, this small casual eatery has a simple and basic interior. But it is often packed by locals during lunchtime and dinnertime. The place is equipped with air conditioning, which is more comfortable than some other restaurants.
– It is always worth calling Joe’s Kitchen before you arrive to confirm a booking.
– The place is not easily accessible by MRT.
– This eatery applies the service charge of ten percent only to dining-in.
You may also like