- AddressSing Lian Eating House, 549 Geylang Road, Lorong 29
- Phone(65) 6565 0002 / 9755 2771
- Opening hoursDaily 17:00 to 23:00
Closed on alternative Wednesdays
Introduced in the “Yummy King” show of Mediacorp TV food program, and featured in The Straits Times newspaper, Kwong Satay at Geylang is a well known satay stall in the island city. Its signature dish, pork belly satay is a must try dish for all satay fans.
What people like
The mouth-watering pork belly satay
Peranakan Satay sauce style
Lively and vibrant surroundings
– S$0.40 cents per stick for pork satay or chicken satay
– S$0.50 cents per stick of for mutton satay
– S$1 per stick for pork belly satay
– Ketupat (rice cake) costs 50 cents each
– Minimum order: 10 sticks
Satay on offer: pork, pork belly, chicken and mutton
– Kwong Satay also supplies satay (raw satay or cooked satay) for BBQ and private parties.
– You can also try Hokkien mee dish from the famous Swee Guan Hokkien Mee when you are at Sing Lian Eating House.
How to get there
Bus lines: 2, 13, 21, 26, 40, 51, 67, 853# and NR7 (Walking 1 minute from bus stop B81029)
Nearest MRT station: Aljunied MRT (EW9) (Walking 6 minutes from Exit A)