Besides the popular beef noodles, Lai Lai Casual Dining offers a variety of authentic Taiwanese dishes in both ala carte and set meals which include one main dish, one side dish and a drink. It also serves numerous Taiwanese drinks like bubble teas, brewed fruit, herbal teas and fruit juices. Moreover, promotion set lunch offering daily is worth a visit as it is a highlight of Lai Lai Casual Dining.
Utilising open concept with tables placed both outdoor and indoor, Lai Lai Casual Dining creates a welcoming and friendly dining ambience. It is more quiet if you sit inside towards the end of the restaurant.
Service is efficient, the staff is helpful and attentive to diners’ needs
– Lai Lai beef noddles
– Chicken cutlet
– Braised pork
– Minced pork rice
– Red milk bubble tea
– Set meals cost from $12.9
– Average price/pax: $15
– Ordering set meals is more value than ala carte
– There are discounts for some credit cards periodically
To be considered
– Food is served in small portion
– Diners may wait longer to have food served during peak hours