Lawry’s The Prime Rib
Filed in best steakhouse | March 27, 2016
This all-American exquisite restaurant has redefined the way luxury and elegance are perceived. With reputable restaurants in North America, Tokyo, Osaka, Taipei, Hong Kong, and Singapore, Lawry's The Prime Rib has long been recognized as one of the best steakhouses on earth.
- Outstanding USDA Prime Rib of beef: Lawry is famous for its signature roasted USDA Prime Rib that is aged up to 21 days to enhance the tenderness. Roasted slowly on beds of rock salt then served with delicious mashed Idaho potatoes, crispy-and-fluffy Yorkshire pudding and fresh, crunchy Spinning Bowl Salad, this signature is simply out-of-this world experience for those who love roasted steak.
- The illustrious silver cart experience: When the famous silver cart station is rolled out in front of you and gold medaled chefs artistically carve their premium prime rib to perfection, you will know you have arrived at the scene. Touch of theatrics? You bet!
- Original Spinning Bowl Salad showmanship: A waitress in a fancy dress will spin and mix crisp lettuce, baby spinach, beet roots, chopped hard-boiled eggs and crunchy croutons in a metal bowl placed on a bed of ice. The resulting sweet-savoury excellence is then served on chilled plates with a frozen fork. Simply outstanding!
- Royal tea reminiscent of European culture: Oxley private dining room in the restaurant offers a relaxing ambience for English-inspired royal tea, available from 14:30 to 17:30 (Monday to Saturday). A choice of artisan tea or gourmet coffee sets you for a refreshing start. Traditional morsels such as Shrimp Croissant and dazzling desserts like Banana Chocolate Parfait complete the high tea with pleasure.
- Majestic feel adding to the luxurious eating experience: The resplendent hues of brown, red, gold and champagne exude the old world charm and elegance. The dining room is decked with majestic four-metre floor to ceiling windows. Sparkling chandeliers simply adds to the grandeur of the restaurant, making it a sheer luxurious dining experience.
- Spacious dining room and panoramic view: The place spans an expansive area of 6500 square feet with a grand bar, main dining hall and six private dining rooms. Sit by the windows to enjoy a panoramic view of the bustling Orchard Road, which looks breathtaking during Christmas when the street is decorated with festive lights.
The 5 Best Steakhouses in Singapore
Besides steak, Lawry is also famous for its daily selection of freshest fish. The restaurant’s menu includes space for a delectable range of appetizers and soups along with mouth-watering desserts.
– The Lawry’s Cut
– Pan Seared Thread Fin & Hokkaido Scallop
– Atlantic Lobster Tails
– Single Cut Fillet Mignon
– The Famous Original Spinning Bowl Salad
– Creamed Spinach
– Mushroom Soup
– Traditional Lump Crab Cake
– Strawberry English Trifle
– Flaming Crepe Suzette
This restaurant has friendly, comfortable vibes where you can relax and enjoy scrumptious prime rib. In fact, Lawry is known as a steakhouse for all occasions as people celebrate a variety of occasions here such as birthday parties, anniversaries and even host corporate events.
– A-la-carte dinner at around S$150 per pax
– Set lunch from S$40 – S$60
– Lawry’s Cut S$88
– California Cut S$68
– English Cut S$78
– It is a good idea to be aware of the latest promotions and events that may bring good discounts and other offers
– Always make reservations
– Takeaway service is available