Les Bouchons @ Ann Siang Road
Filed in popular steak | March 27, 2016
If you are looking to grab some fantastic Parisian style steak frites in Singapore, Les Bouchons is your destination. This little steak house serves authentic French cuisine with no fuss and frill.
- French style restaurant serving great steak at around S$40: When it comes to serving perfect steak and fries at this price range, Les Bouchons simply shines. With a good selection of cuts – ribeye, sirloin, filet or cote de boeuf – and affordable pricing, it is a must visit place for steak lovers.
- Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Vigneron Butter: Ribeye, topped with garlic and herb infused butter, is a surefire hit in Les Bouchons. Perfectly charred steak unveiling the succulent flesh inside is simply superb.
- All mains served with free flowing crispy fries and bowls of fresh salad: People love this just because the French fries are so good. The free flowing basket of those hot crispy fries always makes diners satisfy with their French-style steak meal.
- Burgundy Escargots with Garlic Butter: Served in a wrought iron skillet, it comes submerged in butter perfectly imbued with garlic and parsley. Absolutely divine!
- Reasonably priced, extensive wine list: What a better way to enjoy your classic French fare than a remarkable choice of full-bodied wines and champagnes. The good news is that wines at this bistro are wallet-friendly.
The 5 Popular Restaurants for Steak in Singapore
The simple menu is listed on a one-page card where the theme is steak served with crunchy salad and free flowing fries. Along with some amazing French-style starters and desserts, there is a weekend specialty, Couscous Royal. The restaurant’s menu also offers an extensive selection of wines.
– Grilled Ribeye Steak With Vigneron Butter
– Grilled Sirloin Steak with Fries
– Escargots with Garlic Butter
– Jumbo Prawns
– Couscous Royal
– Creme Brulee
– Peach Melba
The décor is reminiscent of French bistro, complete with vintage posters and dim lights. It has a casual and cozy ambiance to enjoy leisure meals with lively chatter. There are six tables placed inside while around four tables are arranged outdoors.
Les Bouchons is located on the Ann Siang Road, along Club Street in the heart of Chinatown.
Note: Reservation is highly recommended.
You may also like