LingZhi Vegetarian Restaurant at Liat Towers
- AddressLiat Towers #05-01, 541 Orchard Road
- Phone(65) 6734 3788
- Opening hoursDaily 11:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:00
With both buffet and a la carte menus on offer, LingZhi Restaurant serves Chinese style vegetarian fare in a high-end concept. While all the foods are at high quality, the a la carte dishes are the standouts. LingZhi is available at two easily accessible locations, Liat Towers on Orchard road and Velocity at Novena Square.
Vegetarian Chinese food at a high-end restaurant: Looking for a fine dining restaurant with mount-watering vegetarian Chinese food? LingZhi is the only option in Singapore so far. Diners can find stuff like shark fin soup, roasted duck, and satay in an elegant setting.
Vegetarian high tea buffet available: Nowhere in Singapore offers vegetarian high tea buffet, except LingZhi Restaurant. If you want to spend a leisurely weekend afternoon with your vegetarian friends, this restaurant is a place to be. High tea buffet at LingZhi is the world of Hong Kong style dim sum, fried noodles, rojak, vegetables curry, soups, salads as well as hot and cold desserts. The buffet is only available at Velocity outlet from 15:00 to 17:00 on weekends.
LingZhi offers a novelty yet dazzling menu, including choices for a la carte and set menu. The menu is not vast, but every offered dish will cheer diners up, especially the star dish called sauteed monkey head mushrooms with dried chilli. At LingZhi, mushroom is the main focus on its menu.
– Sauteed monkey head mushrooms with dried chilli
– Braised spinach soup with bamboo fungus
– House tofu with edamame beans
– Stir-fried long beans with shitake mushrooms and nuts
– Pineapple fried rice
– Deep fried lotus roots with golden mushroom rolls
– Vegetable curry
– Almond jelly with avocado cream
LingZhi service crew knows how to make you and your companion feel pampered and comfortable. The staff does a good job in explaining dishes in the menu and recommending dishes for those who feel spoilt for choice. If diners go with a buffet option, their teacups will never be empty and the plates will be changed promptly.
– Average price/pax for a la carte meal: S$30
– High tea buffet: S$22.80++
– No alcohol served
– An additional fee of S$2 (per pax) will be charged for those who opt to have tea with their buffet meal.
LingZhi Restaurant @ Velocity
Velocity @ Novena Square
238 Thomson Road
Tel: (65) 6538 2992
Mon – Fri: 11:30 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Sat, Sun & PH: 11:30 – 15:00 (lunch), 15:00 – 17:00 (high tea), 18:00 – 22:00 (dinner)