Filed in best mexican restaurant | March 27, 2016
Lucha Loco is a casual Mexican taqueria and bar, offering best Mexican food in Singapore. Located in Duxton Hill, a hip and happening area always bustling with young crowds, this restaurant is a perfect place to enjoy a lovely dinner on the patio with beautiful piazza lights and candles or simply chill out with friends with amazing foods and drinks.
- Mexican street food: Lucha Loco wins hands down when it comes to street-style, honest Mexican food. Lip-smacking dishes such as Elotes (street style grilled corn), Tacos, Quesadillas, Chili Rellanos (mushroom stuffed poblano chili) and Costillas de Cerdo (chipotle and honey glazed pork ribs) draw both expats and locals.
- Famous for a beautiful selection of tacos: Tacos here may look fairly small, but they surely pack a flavoursome punch. Don’t miss their most sought after tacos like "Taco de Chorizo con Res" (Chorizo and braised beef brisket), "Taco de Pescado" (Snapper taco with achiote, red onion salsa, chipotle mayo) and "Taco de Carnitas" (Pork belly).
- Marvellous after work place with flowing drinks and lively atmosphere: Besides mind-blowing tequilas in amazing flavours, Lucha Loco has a good selection of cocktails, spirits and beers to offer. Flowing drinks, great music and the vibrant location of Duxton Hill makes it a perfect place to chill- out with friends post work.
- Tapas-style small servings make your meals fun and exciting. Small individual sized portions make it possible to try and relish so many different things.
The 5 Best Mexican Restaurants in Singapore
Lucha Loco features a small a la carte menu serving entrée, ceviches, tacos, quesadillas and desserts. A wide range of tequilas, margaritas, beers and cocktails is the highlight of the menu.
– Red Snapper Taco
– Crab Mini Taco
– Beef Taco
– Chicken Enchiladas
– Chile Relleno
– Mango and Snapper Ceviche
– Blue Corn Cake
The Mexican theme in the décor is clearly reflected in the stone washed walls and knick-knacks from Mexican flea markets. The place has a lively, infectious vibe that simply catches on. There is an indoor seating along with a beautiful outdoor patio setting to enjoy a Mexican spread alfresco-style.
Average Price/Pax: S$60
You may also like