Min Jiang Restaurant
- Address22 Scotts Road, Goodwood Park Hotel, Singapore 228221
- Phone(65) 6730 1704
- Opening hoursDaily 11:30 to 21:00
Min Jiang Restaurant at Goodwood Park Hotel and Min Jiang at One-North are two of the most famous places for having Yu Sheng in Singapore. Besides the popular Hamachi Yu Sheng and Prosperity Yu Sheng, their master chefs create two new special dishes for CNY 2015, namely Kanpachi & Tuna Yu Sheng and Assorted Fruits & Vegetables Lo Hei.
Highlighted Yu Sheng dishes
Kanpachi & Tuna Yu Sheng: The platter features fresh kanpachi and tuna, a lofty stack of mesclun greens, strips of radish, carrot, red ginger, jellyfish and fried silver cod fish, pine nuts, topped with sweet potato and yam crisps, and finished off with ground peanuts, sesame seeds as well as crispy crackers tossed in a balanced plum-wasabi-lime juice sauce.
* Please note that this dish is available only at Min Jiang at Goodwood Park Hotel.
Assorted Fruits & Vegetables Lo Hei: This “healthy yu sheng” dish consists of plum slices, pomelo-mango bits, dragonfruit, mango, rock melon, cucumber, crushed peanuts, sesame seeds, toasted pine nuts, yam, sweet potato and seaweed crisps. It is served with a special dressing made of mustard, sesame sauce and fruit juice.
* Please note that this dish is available only at Min Jiang at One-North.
– Kanpachi & Tuna Yu Sheng: S$138 for large portion
– Assorted Fruits & Vegetables Lo Hei: S$80 for small portion, S$130 for large portion
– Hamachi Yu Sheng: S$132 for large portion
– Prosperity Yu Sheng: There are 6 varieties including Salmon, Abalone, Lobster, Ikan Parang, Ikan Paran with Salmon, and Vegetarian. Price starts from S$60 onwards.
From 5 February to 5 March 2015
5 Rochester Drive, One-North, Singapore 138512
(65) 6774 0122