NamNam Noodle Bar at Suntec City
Filed in best vietnamese restaurants | March 16, 2016
Operated by Les Amis Group, NamNam Noodle Bar is a casual Vietnamese food chain with five outlets in Singapore. Serving Vietnamese street foods in modern and chic settings at some of the Singapore’s most famous shopping malls, this food chain is suitable for those who would love to have quick and good meals at affordable prices.
- Quick meal of Vietnamese foods at high-profile locations: Located at convenient locations in high-profile buildings, NamNam Noodle Bar introduces a new dining concept to not only fans of Vietnamese street foods but also those who want to have a quick meal for either breakfast or lunch. During peak times, diners may need to queue but the food will be served quickly in just a couple of minutes after ordering.
- Value for money breakfast and lunch sets: Both breakfast set and lunch set are a steal. With S$5.90, you will have a Saigon style breakfast with a banh mi (Vietnamese baguattes) and a drink of choice. Lunch set, including a salad, a pho bowl (beef noodles) and a drink, is offered at S$9.90. They are very affordable prices for the given portions and the locations.
- Good banh mi (Vietnamese baguattes): Banh mi is a highlight at NamNam. There are six options of banh mi available and the one with cold cuts, caramelized 5-spice pork belly and chicken floss is the most praised one. If you are into spicy food, add more Vietnamese chilli sauce to boost the dish's flavours.
The 5 Best Vietnamese Restaurants in Singapore
A small and simple menu offers some of the most popular street foods throughout the three regions of Vietnam, but they are adjusted to meet international palates in Singapore.
– Banh mi B4 (Cold cuts, caramelized 5-spice pork belly, chicken floss)
– Banh mi B6 (Sauteed lemongrass pork, cream cheese)
– Pho wagyu beef slices
– Pho beef combination
– Fresh southern rolls
– 333, Saigon special beer
Average Price/pax: S$12
NamNam Noodle Bar has five outlets, located at Raffles City Shopping Centre, Wheelock Place, Suntec City, Plaza Singapura and Resorts World Sentosa. Among the four outlets in the heart of Singapore, NamNam at Suntec City is the least crowded one.
NamNam’s outlets are set up in a way that gives diners a glimpse of Vietnamese roadside dining experience. Closely placed tables in open-concept dining areas, sauces bottles on the tables, retro enamel mugs and red lanterns at the bars; these all say the word “hello Vietnam”.
NamNam Noodle Bar @ Raffles City
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-46/47,
Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore 179103
Tel: 6336 0500
NamNam Noodle Bar @ Wheelock Place
501 Orchard Road, #B2-02, Wheelock Place,
Tel: 6735 1488
NamNam Noodle Bar @ Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Road, #01-55, Plaza Singapura
Tel: 6837 2234
NamNam Noodle Bar @ Resorts World Sentosa
Resorts World Sentosa #B1-225
26 Sentosa Gateway
Tel: 6686 2881