Filed in best vegetarian restaurant | March 22, 2016
Established in 1997, Original Sin is the first and only Mediterranean vegetarian restaurant in Singapore, which takes vegetarian dining to a new level. This award-winning restaurant is definitely one of the best vegetarian restaurants in Singapore, offering diners a brilliant menu and wine list in a tranquil ambience.
- Vegetarian foods in Mediterranean style: Original Sin is a beautiful world of Mediterranean fare, where top-notch ingredients are prepared with precision. A selection of delicious gourmet salads, pizzas and pasta is offered to help diners stay healthy in a delightful way.
- Mezze Platter: Mezze Platter with a selection of dips on one served plate is a must order at Original Sin. Diners will get a real kick with Hummus, Aromatic pumpkin and carrot, Baba Ganoush, and Tzatziki, served with Falafel balls and Middle Eastern bread. The platter is big enough for two or three people to share.
- Value-for-money set lunch: With S$28, you will have a dazzling three-course meal, including a starter, a main course and a dessert for your weekend lunch.
- Good wine list: At Original Sin, dining experience is enhanced with a carefully selected wine list of liqueurs (Frangelico, Baileys, Kahlua, Cointreau, Grappa, Amaretto) and spirits (Absolut Blue, Johnnie Walker Black, Bombay Sapphire, Bacardi Rum, Jack Daniels). Besides, beers, mocktails, and cocktails are also available.
The 5 Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Singapore
Original Sin is located at Chip Bee Garden, a Singapore’s culinary enclave with a quaint beauty. Its indoor dining area is quite posh while the al fresco one set againts a lush garden backdrop. The restaurant features a cheery and relaxing atmosphere for a leisurely meal.
– Mezze Platter
– Principessa Salad
– Beetroot Salad
– Magic Mushroom
– Bosco Misto
– Vegetable Tandoori
– Lasagna Rossa
– Strozza Preti
– Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
– From S$14 to S$28 for starters
– From S$24 to S$28 for mains
– From S$10 to S$12 for desserts
How to Get There
Bus lines: 48, 61, 106, 970 and NR8 (Walking 1 min from bus stop B11419)
Nearest MRT station: Holland Village MRT (CC21) (Walking 1 min from Exit A to here)