- Address28 Maxwell Road, #01-02 Red Dot Traffic Building, Singapore 069120
- Phone(65) 6227 6819
- Opening hoursMon to Fri: 12:00 - 14:30 (lunch)
Mon to Sat: 18:30 – 22:30 (dinner)
Otto Ristorante deserves to be one of the best Italian restaurants in Singapore with qualities expected from diners – delicious gourmet foods, high quality wine list, excellent service and sophisticated ambience.
Great foods: Even Italian food connoisseurs believe that Otto is one of the best Italian restaurants in the world. Let dishes like Linguine Boston Lobster, Crispy “Suckling Pig”, and Spaghetti with Sea Urchin & Grey Mullet Bottarga prove this.
Great wine list: Otto presents to diners an extensive Italian wine list, from sparkling wine to white wine and red wine. Coming from many regions of Italia, those high quality wines are perfect to enhance fine Italian foods and dining experience.
Great service: A warm welcome from the restaurant manager, Paolo, and his staff sets off your enjoyable journey at Otto. Along the way, the service crew makes you feel pampered by gently satisfying any of your needs. Otto’s forthcoming chef does the best for your meal, he even comes out to recommend which dish matches best with others.
A decent list of cigars is on offer.
Look & Feel
Nestled at Red Dot Traffic Building, Otto has a hybrid beauty, created by blending some modern materials with the current framework of the quaint old building since the 1920s. Its quaint ambience and stylish interior are perfect for a business lunch or a romantic dinner.
Otto features a decent sized fine dining menu, including ala carte choices and some set menus. The three-course lunch set, priced at S$38++, is quite a steal. Those wish to sample the best items from the restaurant menu can go with its degustation set. Vegetarian menu is also on offer.
– Seared foie gras with celeriac puree and aged balsamic vinegar
– Wagyu beef carpaccio with mushroom and parmesan cheese salad
– Ripe Italian tomato, Burratina cheese and Pio Tosini Parma ham
– Linguine Boston lobster in spicy light tomato gravy
– Spaghetti with sea urchin and grey mullet bottarga
– Homemade squid ink tagliolini with crab meat in tarragon and saffron emulsion
– Atlantic cod tagliata, “Taggia” olives crust with sweet garlic sauce
– Crispy “suckling pig” lacquered with acacia honey and balsamic vinegar
– Set lunch: S$38++
– Degustation menu: S$98++
– Gourmet set: S$138++
– Vegetarian set: S$78++
Ala carte menu
– Antipasti: from S$15 to S$32
– Pasta: from S$28 to S$44
– Main: from S$38 to S$48
– Dessert: from S$14 to S$26