Filed in best german restaurant | March 28, 2016
If you are a fan of German cuisine and love having gourmet sausages with a pint of fresh brew, Paulaner Bräuhaus is just your kind of place. Serving delicious German food in Singapore, Paulaner Bräuhaus is touted as the city’s only micro-brewery and restaurant. It brings together the concept of centuries-old tradition of beer brewing and serving contemporary Bavarian cuisine in a lovely Bavarian atmosphere.
- Extensive menu of Bavarian cuisine: The menu options aplenty will leave you spoilt for choice. The best way to experience it all is picking the restaurant’s best sellers like crispy pork knuckle, Paulaner Sausage Pan with 5 top picks in a platter and classic currywurst.
- Grilled-to-perfection crispy pork knuckle: Served with sauerkraut and bread dumpling, the crunchy golden crackling and the juicy, tender meat are simply awesome. Melt in your mouth experience, it is no wonder the most popular dish in the restaurant.
- In-house microbrewery serving fresh beers is the highlight of the restaurant. All beers are brewed on site and are tapped at the bar right in front of you. If you want to know how freshly brewed Paulaner beer tastes like, pay this restaurant a visit.
- Beer and sport: These two guys complement each other perfectly. If you love them both, Paulaner Bräuhaus is your place. The multiple large LCD screens at the bar showing major sporting events, the exciting atmosphere and the great beers will jazz up sport time.
- Weekend offers: Start your weekend with an awesome Saturday Knuckle & Bier Lunch (with a crispy pork knuckle and a 0.5 L Paulaner beer) for only S$40. Or splurge on a hearty Sunday brunch with an impressive spread of traditional German and international delights (at S$48++/S$58 ++ for adults and S$12++ for kids). Kid’s corner and activities makes Sunday brunches an exciting dining choice for the entire family.
The 5 Best German Restaurants in Singapore
The restaurant menu serves appetizers, soups, schnitzels, Paulaner Bräuhaus specialities, sausage specialties, pastas, fish and seafood delicacies, and Bavarian desserts. The bar menu offers a full range of drinks including fresh brews, wines, cocktails and schnapps along with Bavarian tapas and Rye Pizzas.
– Paulaner Sausage Pan
– Crispy Pork Knuckle
– Brew Master Platter
– Roast Pork Belly with Burgundy Sauce
– Homemade Apple Strudel with Vanilla Ice-cream
Look & Feel
The restaurant’s interior has a casual Bavarian theme with warm colours, floor to ceiling windows and natural dark timbers. Spanning across three stories, it features a ground floor micro-brewery that has a bar and outdoor tables on the covered walkway. The main dining restaurant is on a very spacious second floor while the gallery on the third level is used for hosting events and private functions.
Average Price/Pax: S$45
– Reservation is recommended.
– Daily Happy Hours are from 12:00 – 20:00.
You may also like