Printing Services at Peace Centre
- AddressPeace Centre
1 Sophia Road
Peace Centre on Sophia Road, home to many printing shops, offers a wide range of services for your printing and photocopying needs. It’s one of the most wallet-friendly printing places in Singapore.
The place’s location at Dhoby Ghaut area makes it a convenient center for students to print their school assignments and photocopy their books.
Best place for printing
- Documents (black and white/colours)
- Posters (small size to large format)
- Large format printing
- Name Cards/Business Cards
Recommended printing shops
1. Ho Services
– Providing diversified printing and photocopying services including document printing, name card printing, large format printing and T-shirt printing
– Operating every day, Mon to Sat 09:00 – 21:00, Sun 10:00 – 18:00
– Located at #01-38 Peace Centre
– Tel: (65) 6337 0581
– Fax: (65) 6338 0604
– Offering a wide range of cost effective printing and printing-related services
– High quality printing and fast turnaround time
– Located at #01-51 Peace Centre
– Tel: (65) 6338 7497 / 6334 9985
– Website: http://www.eprint.com.sg/
3. Jia-e Printing
– Rich experience in providing printing solutions like print on demand, name card printing, poster printing, stationary printing and large format printing
– Competitive and affordable prices
– Located at #01-30 Peace Centre
– Tel: (65) 6333 1162
There are plenty of printing shops within the building, so just ask around for rates before engaging services.
– The building has a famous store called Sultan Kebab, selling delicious kebab. You can have a quick bite there while waiting for your printing jobs done.
– There is a multi-storey car park at Peace Centre with parking rate of $1.40 per 30 minutes.
How to get there
– MRT: Brah Basah (CC2) (walking 6 mins from MRT Exit D)
– Buses: 64, 65, 131, 139, 147, 166 and 857 (walking 1 min from bus stop B07011)