Filed in best upmarket indian restaurant | March 29, 2017
Rang Mahal is a contemporary, fine-dining restaurant serving authentic Indian cuisine since 1971. Offering the real taste of famous Indian cooking, the rich spicy flavours are inspired from North, South and coastal regions of India. Looking to celebrate a special occasion in a royal style? This upmarket Indian restaurant is just your place.
- One of the oldest Indian restaurants in Singapore: In service since 1971, Rang Mahal continues to delight guests with impeccable service and outstanding culinary experience. It is no surprise that it is a permanent fixture on the list of best Indian restaurants in Singapore.
- Gourmet lunch buffet featuring a range of traditional Indian favourites: Enjoy a lavish spread of vegetarian and non-vegetarian tandoori specialities, curries and other regional delights. And a splendid bread bar and live cooking stations surely add that pop of excitement.
- Impressive wine list with more than 300 labels from all over the world: An extensive selection of white and red wines is a remarkable feat for a non-Western restaurant.
- Luxurious private dining room for special occasions: The exquisite private room has long dining table meant for 18 people (minimum spending of $1200+ for lunch and $1800+ for dinner). Want to relax after your scrumptious meal? Lounge in an outside patio area with a cup of tea to complete the luxurious experience.
Best Fancy Indian Restaurants in Singapore
Rang Mahal serves daily Gourmet Lunch Buffets (Sun-Fri, $58+), with an array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian tandoori starters, main dishes, breads and desserts. A la carte and set menus are also available for lunches and dinners (2-course $88+, 3-course $98+). There is an extensive range of wines to complement the food.
Beautiful, candle-lit entrance and spacious dining space with high ceilings reflects the luxurious atmosphere while adding a touch of warmth. The elegant interior blends traditional Indian aesthetics with a modern, chic style effortlessly.
- Tandoori Chicken
- Tandoori Portobello
- Raarha Gosht (Chunks of lamb in a spicy curry)
- Butter Chicken
- Sea Bass Curry
- Tawa Charred Scallops
- Quinoa Upma
- Kesari Jalebi
Average price per pax: S$100
- You will be required to wear smart casuals
- Reservation is mandatory
You may also like