Ras The Essence of India
Filed in best upmarket indian restaurants | March 29, 2017
Located in Clarke Quay, a lively tourist destination, this upmarket Indian restaurant offers classy yet totally ethnic culinary experience. A perfect place to enjoy special occasions with authentic Indian food, great wines and excellent service.
- In the heart of Singapore’s tourist paradise: Ras is a culinary gem on historical riverside harbour, Clarke Quay – a vibrant destination to have great time with shops, restaurants, nightclubs and live music.
- A great selection of succulent tandoori dishes and spicy curries: Enjoy the traditional char-grilled favourites such as chicken tikka masala, tandoori lamb and Amritsari fish. Rich curries are a sheer delight on the senses. There are amazing options for vegetarians.
- More than traditional Indian cuisine: Besides the all-time favourites, relish unique flavours with dishes such as tandoori lobsters, tandoori prawns and kali mirchi ka chicken.
- Sensational outdoor dining overlooking scenic Singapore river: Delicious Indian food served on a table by the bustling riverside. View the beautiful city skyline or watch the vibrant nightlife unfolding. Can it get better than that?
Best Fancy Indian Restaurants in Singapore
Ras offers both a la carte and buffet options. The menu has tandoori specialities, main curry dishes, rice and biryani, and desserts. There are wines, beers and cocktails to complement the spicy flavours.
The indoors are cosy and warm with elegant furnishings. But the real fun is the al fresco dining option. The staff is extremely pleasant and efficiently quick.
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Lamb Biryaani
- Butter Chicken
- Tandoori Lobster
- Lamb Vindaloo
- Kacchi Mirchi ka Chicken
- Paneer Makhanwalla
- Garlic Naan
- Gulab Jamun
Average price per pax: S$80
- Catering services available
- Reservation is a must