Sen Bar & Restaurant (Closed)
Filed in best vietnamese restaurant | June 26, 2017
Located in the heart of Geylang, Sen Bar & Restaurant has been gradually winning recognition as one of the best Vietnamese restaurants despite being relatively new. With its chic ambience and good service, Sen describes itself as higher than just a casual eatery like the majority of Vietnamese restaurants in Singapore.
- Sen Bar & Restaurant is where Vietnamese food meets French wine: It is a new dining concept among Vietnamese restaurants in Singapore – a marriage of good foods and good wines. There are around twenty dishes, listed under categories of bites and starters, to go with about ten types of wine. Good news for wine lovers is that prices are very reasonable, S$12 for a glass and from S$55 to S$99 for a bottle.
- A generally good restaurant: Sen will be a good choice with good foods, wines, ambience, service and prices if you are looking for all those things at one place. All you do is just sitting down in a chic dining room, and the restaurant owner as well as the staff will pamper you!
The 5 Best Vietnamese Restaurants in Singapore
This restaurant is small but tastefully decorated. Contrary to its dark facade, the interior is welcoming with its chic and contemporary interior, which is hardly found in other Vietnamese restaurants in Singapore as well as in the neighborhood of Geylang.
Sen’s menu is relatively small but designed in a smart way to cover some of the most popular Vietnamese dishes from starter to dessert, like grilled shrimp surimi, pomelo salad, pho and creme caramel pudding. Besides wine, drink menu also features a good selection of beer, smoothie and juice.
– Special Mixed Beef Noodles (S$14.90)
– Stir Fried Beef Cubes (S$13.90)
– Stew Beef Spices (S$13.90)
– Grilled Pork Rice Vermicelli (S$12.90)
– Grilled Shrimp Surimi (S$7.90)
– Creme Caramel Pudding (S$5.90)
– Three Coloured Sweetened Paste (S$4.90)