The restaurant’s contemporary setting with modern oriental theme utilizing bamboo shoots and water features creates a natural friendly ambience for a pleasant fine dining experience. There are spacious and classy private dining rooms to cater for family gathering or business dining.
The service staff is well trained, friendly and attentive to diners’ needs ensuring customers have a good dining experience.
Shin Yeh was awarded Epicurean Star Award 2011 by Restaurant Association of Singapore for Best Dessert. The restaurant has also been featured on 8 Days and LifeStyle magazine.
– Sweet potato porridge
– Prawn with pineapple
– Braised meat rice
– Steamed minced meat with salted egg
– Pan-fried pig’s liver with coriander
– Oyster omelette
– Bubble milk tea
– Average price/pax: $25
– Set menus are available from $38++ per person
– Corkage charge: $30 per bottle
– A piece of the complimentary Muah Chee will be served to every diner to complete the meal
– Vegetarian dishes, Taiwanese beer and “Shaoxing” wine are on offer
– Reservations are recommended as the restaurant is normally packed at weekends