Shin Yeh Restaurant
- Address177 River Valley Road
Liang Court Shopping Centre, #02-19, Singapore 179030
- Phone(65) 6338 7337
- Opening hoursDaily lunch: 11:30 - 14:30
Daily dinner: 18:00 - 22:00
Situated on the second level of Liang Court overlooking the Singapore River is Shin Yeh restaurant. This Taiwanese chain restaurant serves an extensive selection of authentic Taiwanese cuisine in a fine dining ambience.
Excellent food: Food is definitely a main highlight of Shin Yeh. All the delicious and tasteful dishes are well prepared by its skillful chefs using freshest ingredients and authentic Taiwanese recipes. New dishes are periodically introduced to enable the restaurant’s loyal patrons to have more and more flavors from Taiwan.
The restaurant’s contemporary setting with modern oriental theme utilizing bamboo shoots and water features creates a natural friendly ambience for a pleasant fine dining experience. There are spacious and classy private dining rooms to cater for family gathering or business dining.
The service staff is well trained, friendly and attentive to diners’ needs ensuring customers have a good dining experience.
Shin Yeh was awarded Epicurean Star Award 2011 by Restaurant Association of Singapore for Best Dessert. The restaurant has also been featured on 8 Days and LifeStyle magazine.
– Sweet potato porridge
– Prawn with pineapple
– Braised meat rice
– Steamed minced meat with salted egg
– Pan-fried pig’s liver with coriander
– Oyster omelette
– Bubble milk tea
– Average price/pax: $25
– Set menus are available from $38++ per person
– Corkage charge: $30 per bottle
– A piece of the complimentary Muah Chee will be served to every diner to complete the meal
– Vegetarian dishes, Taiwanese beer and “Shaoxing” wine are on offer
– Reservations are recommended as the restaurant is normally packed at weekends