Filed in best middle eastern restaurant | March 27, 2016
Aptly named after the ancient Persian city, Shiraz is a casual restaurant serving authentic Persian cuisine – a delicious blend of fresh ingredients, aromatic herbs and exotic spices. This restaurant is an ideal after-work place to relax and unwind with friends.
- One of the best places to enjoy authentic Persian cuisine in Singapore: Enjoy the real flavors from Iran with traditional hummus, selection of mezzes, char-grilled kebabs and kubideh, succulent shwarmas, fragrant rice dishes and Persian stews. Surely a riot of flavours, colors and textures that is nothing less than a feast for senses!
- Serving best Kebabs in Singapore: Served with saffron-flavoured Basmati rice, grilled tomatoes and fresh vegetables, the succulent Halal kebabs here are to die for. Meat eaters will get excited with the restaurant’s extensive selection of charcoal-grilled kebab. Go with the Shiraz Special Platter Combo (for four persons) if you wish to taste as much varieties as possible.
- A little Middle Eastern world right at Clarke Quay: Situated in the vibrant Clarke Quay, Shiraz is a great choice if you want to explore some great middle-eastern food together with regal Iranian hospitality, shishas, Persian music beats and belly dance.
The Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Singapore
The middle-eastern menu features a wide array of soups, salads, appetizers, kebabs, rice dishes, Persian stews, platter combos and desserts. It also serves a reasonably priced three-course set lunch. The restaurant has an exhaustive list of wines to complement the food.
– Soltani Kebab
– Shah Kebab
– Chicken Shwarma
– Lamb Shwarma
– Lamb Kurbideh
– Lamb Stew
– Chicken Stew
– Halim Badenjan
– Zeytoon parvardeh salad
– Persian Ice-cream
The simple, yet elegant décor keeps up with the Persian theme with peaked archways, floral tiles and vintage photographs of “Shahs” of Iran. The line of colourful shishas at the entrance adds to the middle-eastern charm.
Average Price/Pax: S$50
– Reservation is recommended.
– Belly dance performance available