By Editor | January 09, 2017
If you are looking for a well-established company, Singapore Plumber is a great one to call. They’ve been around for over 30 years, and are highly renowned for their reliable and high quality service. With a team of 20 full time plumbers, you can expect a short response time and swift service.
What people like
- Island wide, 24-hour availability: Singapore Plumber will reach you wherever you are, at whatever time is convenient to you! Call to schedule a servicing appointment, and a PUB certified plumber will reach you within 1 hour.
- 3-month warranty and official receipt: Once your service is done, you will receive a record of payment and the details of the repair job conducted. If anything goes wrong within 90 days, Singapore Plumber will promise to fix it at no additional cost.
- Over 3 decades of plumbing experience: Founded in 1981, Singapore Plumber offers trustworthy and reliable service to all Singaporeans!
Job scope: Singapore Plumber provides a wide array of services to cover all possible issues. They can repair, install and replace:
- Toilet bowl choke
- Sink choke
- Pipe leakage/burst
- Tap leakage
- Water heater
- Toilet bowl
- Clear toilet bowl chokage: From 60$
- Replace kitchen sink/basin: From 60$
- Repair copper pipe leak: From 80$
- Water Leakage Detection: From 120$
- Supply & install toilet bowl: From 200$
- Supply & install basin: From 150$
Transportation charge: These vary by time and location. There is usually no charge in the mornings, and can reach up to 50$ after 9pm.
Contact: Call 1800 833 2133, or 8199 3422 or 6774 6009
Address: 20 Maxwell Road Singapore, 069113
You may also like