More about The Feast
Wide variety of foods: There are 16 theatre kitchens at The Line, featuring approximately 100 different types of dishes from different countries such as China, Japan, India and Italy. Foods are cooked freshly at these live cooking stations, so you can have them piping hot.
Variable menu: Different types of foods are emphasized on different days of the week. Tuesdays and Thursdays are reserved for Marine Harvest theme; it is time for seafood lovers to revel in their favorites. The rest days are when international cuisine is highlighted with slight changes in types of foods.
Hot drink station: There is a hot drink station, offering various types of tea and coffee for your desserts or even main courses if you don’t want to pay extra for cold drink or wine. It is a plus point at The Line.
The Line’s bar serves a large selection of premium wines, juices and smoothies.
The Line’s dining room is designed by Adam D. Tihany, a renowned American interior designer. It is a spacious layout with modern look that can hold up to 400 persons. The place is always packed with buffet lovers so it is crowded and noisy, accordingly.
– The staff bring you a comfortable experience with friendly and helpful manner.
– Plate clearing is prompt.
– Tandoori prawn
– Salmon belly sashimi
– Lamb rack
– Custard puff
– Creme brulee
– Hazelnut cake
– Coconut ice cream
– Lychee sorbet
– Fruit tarts
– Chocolate fudge cake
– Champagne jelly
Dress Code: Casual
Lunch Buffet (Prices are inclusive of coffee and tea only)
– Mon to Fri: S$58++ (adult), S$29++ (children 6-11 yrs)
– Sat: S$68++ (adult), S$34++ (children 6-11 yrs)
Dinner Buffet (Prices are inclusive of coffee and tea only)
– Mon, Wed & Sun (International): S$76++ (adult), S$38++ (children 6-11 yrs)
– Tues & Thurs (Marine Harvest): S$98++ (adult) inclusive of house pour sparkling wines, red and white wines, draft beer, soft drinks and chilled juices
S$44++ (children 6-11 yrs) inclusive of soft drinks and chilled juices
– Fri & Sat (International): S$88++ (adult), S$44++ (children 6-11 yrs)
S$9.90++ for free flow soft drinks and juices
S$35++ for free flow soft drinks, juices, house wines, beers and sparkling wines
Carnivore Champagne Brunch on Sundays
$108++ per adult with free flow soft drinks and juices, $158++ with free flow Perrier-Jouet Champagne, house pour wines, draft beer and juices
$54++ per child (6 to 11yrs)