Timbre @ The Substation
- Address45 Armenian Street, Singapore 179936
- Phone(65) 6338 8030
- Opening hoursSun - Thu: 18:00 - 01:00
Fri & Sat: 18:00 - 02:30
Timbre at The Substation is a must -visit destination for live music lovers. The popular bar, one of the top 40 nightlife attractions in Singapore as ranked by TripAdvisor, offers customers a great place to have good foods and drinks and wonderful live music performances every night.
Great live music performances of the local bands every night: Timbre at The Substation is home to some of the best live bands in Singapore like 53A and Goodfellas with excellent performances.
Providing chilling open-air ambience for enjoying live music: Smartly utilising the covered open-air area behind The Substation building, Timbre provides customers a wonderful lively venue to relax and enjoy live music performances.
Timbre offers a large range of alcohol drinks including draught beers, bottled beers, spirits, wines, gin, vodka, rum, tequila, cognac, whiskey, liqueurs, champagne, mocktails, cocktails, and shooters as well as non-alcohol drinks like juices, soft drinks, coffees and teas.
The bar serves a great selection of tasty international foods such as buffalo wings, truffle fries, white baits, sausage platter, pasta, pizza, salmon and steak. Among them, the highlights are buffalo wings, roasted duck pizza and seafood pizza.
Timbre at The Substation’s service is professional but inconsistent.
Live Performance Schedule
– Monday: Hubbabubbas (from 22:15 till late)
– Tuesday: 53A (from 21:00 till late)
– Wednesday: Jack & Rai feat. EIC (from 20:30 till late)
– Thursday: Goodfellas (from 22:15 till late)
– Friday: 53A (from 22:15 till late)
– Saturday: Goodfellas (from 22:15 till late)
– Sunday: TMA Collective (from 21:15 till late)
– No cover charge
– Drinks cost from S$8
– Snacks cost from S$10
– Starters cost from $11
– Pastas and pizzas cost from S$16
– Main dishes cost from S$27
Dress code: No dress code
– Timbre has a minimum age limit of 18 years old.
– The bar is usually packed on weekends.
– There is no air conditioning here so it is quite hot when the bar gets crowded.
How To Get There
Nearest MRT Station: Bras Basah MRT (CC2) (Walking 4 mins from Exit B)
Bus lines: 124, 147, 166, 174, 174E and 190 (Walking 2 mins from bus stop B04143)