– Dried chilli frog with porridge
– Ginger and spring onion frog with porridge
– Pork porridge
– Raw fish
– Braised beancurd
– Plain porridge: S$0.60 each small bowl
– Kungpo frog claypot: S$8.00
– Ginger and onion frog claypot: S$8.00
– Other porridge dishes: S$4.00
– Raw fish: S$3.90
Tiong Shian Porridge Centre is a simple, medium size coffee shop. It has around 40 tables with half of them placed on the pavement, offering customers an airy and interesting dining environment.
– Its waiters/waitresses do not take order at your table. You have to go to the cashier counter to place an order.
– The place is always packed during dinner and super time.
– It is quite difficult to find a parking slot near Tiong Shian Porridge Centre.
How To Get There
Bus lines: 2, 12, 33, 54, 63, 124, 143, 147, 190, 851, 961, 961#, 970 and CT1 (Walking 1 mins from bus stop B05039)
Nearest MRT station: Chinatown MRT (NE4) (Walking 2 mins from Exit B)