Tiong Shian Porridge Center
- Address265 New Bridge Road, Chinatown, 088745
- Phone(65) 6222 3911
- Opening hoursDaily 08:00 - 04:00
Tiong Shian Porridge Centre is one of the favorite eating places in Chinatown, serving diners delectable porridge and popular local side dishes such as raw fish, braised beancurd, oyster sauce vegetables, BBQ chicken wings and satay.
What people like
Its wide choice of porridge dishes including the famous frog porridge, pork porridge, fish porridge, chicken porridge, cuttlefish porridge, and century egg porridge.
Food is served in larger portions compared to its counterparts.
Its long operating hours from 08:00 to 04:00 make it a convenient food venue for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper.
– Dried chilli frog with porridge
– Ginger and spring onion frog with porridge
– Pork porridge
– Raw fish
– Braised beancurd
– Plain porridge: S$0.60 each small bowl
– Kungpo frog claypot: S$8.00
– Ginger and onion frog claypot: S$8.00
– Other porridge dishes: S$4.00
– Raw fish: S$3.90
Tiong Shian Porridge Centre is a simple, medium size coffee shop. It has around 40 tables with half of them placed on the pavement, offering customers an airy and interesting dining environment.
– Its waiters/waitresses do not take order at your table. You have to go to the cashier counter to place an order.
– The place is always packed during dinner and super time.
– It is quite difficult to find a parking slot near Tiong Shian Porridge Centre.
How To Get There
Bus lines: 2, 12, 33, 54, 63, 124, 143, 147, 190, 851, 961, 961#, 970 and CT1 (Walking 1 mins from bus stop B05039)
Nearest MRT station: Chinatown MRT (NE4) (Walking 2 mins from Exit B)