Wala Wala Cafe Bar
- Address31 Lorong Mambong, Singapore 277689
- Phone(65) 6462 4288
- Opening hoursMon - Thu: 16:00 - 01:00
Fri: 16:00 - 02:00
Sat: 15:00 - 02:00
Sun: 15:00 - 01:00
Wala Wala, one of the coolest addresses in Sinagpore, is an atmospheric cafe bar, which serves great drinks and great music. The Cafe Bar has two floors. The ground is set up as a restaurant serving food while the first floor is reserved for live bands’ performances every night.
A favourite live music bar of the locals: Proudly serving excellent live music for over 20 years in Singapore, Wala Wala Cafe Bar has become one of the best places to enjoy music in the island city. To many Singaporeans, Wala Wala is a part of their childhood and adulthood, a relaxed place to chill out with family and friends.
Live performances at Wala Wala start earlier than its counterparts: This is one of the main draws of Wala Wala Cafe Bar as many people want to enjoy live music for two to three hours and still probably get home before midnight. Performances start from 19:00 on weekdays and 21:30 on weekends.
Ambience at Wala Wala music bar is always cheerful, exciting and relaxed with a lot of people including the locals as well as foreigners.
Wala Wala offers a wide selection of beers, spirits, cocktails and wines as well as non-alcohol drinks like juices, soft drinks and coffees and teas.
The bar serves a range of good foods including finger foods, salads, pastas and pizzas. Among them, Wala Wala chicken wings, calamari, walapenos, and caesar salad are recommended.
Wala Wala Cafe Bar is located at Holland Village, an exciting and entertaining nightlife district in Singapore, where there are many good restaurants and bars/pubs.
Wala Wala Cafe Bar service is inconsistent.
Live Performance Schedule
– Monday: Zsa Zsa Scorpion from 19:00, and 53A from 21:30
– Tuesday: 3 In A Crowd from 19:00, and Tabula from 21:30
– Wednesday: Chris & Diana from 19:00, and Pennylane from 21:30
– Thursday: Clarence & Jiamin from 19:00, and Shirlyn & The UnXpected from 21:30
– Friday: Randolf Arriola from 19:00, and Reverie from 21:30
– Saturday: Shirlyn & The UnXpected from 21:30
– Sunday: Jack & Rai from 21:30
Visit its website for latest updates http://www.walawala.sg/
– No cover charge
– Drinks cost from S$7
– Snacks cost from S$9
– Salads cost from S$9
– Pastas cost from S$13
– Pizzas cost from S$15
Dress Code: No dress code
How To Get There
– Bus lines: 5N, 7, 61, 75, 77, 95, 165 and 970 (Walking 1 mins from bus stop B11261)
– Nearest MRT Station: Holland Village MRT (CC21) (Walking 2 mins from Exit B)