Wedding Venue @ Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
Filed in best wedding venue | March 27, 2016
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, with the charming Glass Pavilion, is a nostalgic architecture surrounded by lush tropical gardens. It is renowned as one of the best wedding venues in Singapore where bridal couples as well as their guests will have an unforgettable and memorable wedding reception.
What people like
- Lovely and greenery tropical surroundings
- Tranquil ambience within Resort Sentosa
- Glass Pavilion, one of the most beautiful places to hold solemnisation
- Professional and efficient service
The 5 Best Wedding Venues in Singapore
It serves Western/Chinese banquet or buffet dinner and can accommodate up to 500 guests.
Also known as “Glass Chapel”, the air-conditioned pavilion has a nice waterfall-feature and a antique wedding bell. It can accommodate up to 40 seating guests or 50 standing guests.
Average package price
From $888 per table of 10 guests
Recommended wedding planner
How to get there
– Parking: Resort’s car park
– Shuttle: Pickup at Exit D from HarbourFront MRT station
– Transportation within Sentosa: Complimentary ride on Sentosa bus, beach tram & Sentosa Express train
You may also like