Filed in top free classifieds website | March 30, 2016
Gumtree Singapore is the largest and most popular classified ads website in Singapore. It has won the title of “Singapore’ Number One free classified site” for providing excellent online classified ads services, connecting hundreds of thousands buyers and sellers every month.
Besides Singapore, Gumtree’s group of classified websites are widely used in many other countries including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.
- Users can view sellers' phone number, or email sellers via contact form, without having an account.
- Users can post Ads without having an account.
- Free posting classified Ads.
- Free uploading up to 10 images.
- Friendly user-interface website, posting Ads and searching Ads functions are easy to be used.
- Gumtree Singapore’s mobile app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices, is very useful and convenient for mobile users.
Top 5 Free Classified Ads Websites in Singapore
Rates for promoting Ads
Your Ad will be highlighted to stand out from Ad listing pages. Rate is S$1.99 for 7 days.
Your Ad will be displayed on rotation at the top of category pages. Rate is S$5.00 for 7 days. If your Ad belongs to categories “Cars & Vehicles” or “Electronics”, rate is S$10.00 for 7 days.
Your Ad will be marked with an eye-catching “urgent” icon to attract more buyers. The Ad will also be displayed in a special “Urgent Ads only” filter. Rate is S$5.99 for 7 days. If your Ad belongs to categories “Cars & Vehicles” or “Electronics”, rate is S$9.99 for 7 days.
Your Ad will be featured as “Hot Items” on the Gumtree homepage and be seen by thousands of people every day. Rate is S$10.00 for 7 days. If your Ad belongs to categories “Cars & Vehicles” or “Electronics”, rate is S$20.00 for 7 days.
You may also like