ISOHomeCare: Electrical service
By Editor | March 27, 2017
ISOHomeCare is a comprehensive Singapore home care company, consisting of painting, plumbing, handyman, and electrical services. ISOHomeCare electrical contractors are professional, licensed experts who specialize in the troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems.
What people like
- Reasonable, clear prices: ISOHomeCare offers professional service at a reasonable cost, displayed openly on their website.
- Free quotes: If you are unsure of the price of a project or what upgrades and maintenance you need, ISOHomeCare will provide you with a quote – free of charge – so that you may determine what services you need.
- Easy online checkout: You can schedule, check out, and purchase services directly from ISOHomeCare by making an account, making payment and scheduling a breeze.
Job scope & service costs
- Light bulb replacement: $50
- Chandelier installation: $100
- Light fitting replacement: $60
- Ceiling fan installation: $100
- Switch socket outlet replacement: $60
- Switch socket outlet installation: $100
- Light switch replacement: $60
- LAN port installation: $120
- 15A (aircon) power point installation: $250
- SCV point installation: $100
- 20A isolator installation: $300
- Telephone point installation: $100
- Run lighting point installation: $60
- Distribution board replacement (32A-100A): $380-$1000
Phone: (65) 6745 0150
41 Kaki Bukit Place, Eunos Techpark
You may also like