Poppy Flora Studio
Filed in best florists singapore | March 28, 2016
“Remembrance”, the meaning behind the word Poppy, holds true to Sarah and Heather’s goal of combining “classic with rustic, elegant with shabby-chic” as an approach to their unique floral arts and designs. Dusky palettes, meticulous arrangements and positive energy characterize the works of the duo, which grows their customer’s love. If you’re looking for a floral art to cherish entire your lifetime, nowhere is better than Poppy Flora Studio.
- Best florist for wild and vintage style flower creations: A lot of soon-to-be newlyweds approach Poppy to design and execute Victorian-inspired or wild-like-from-the-backyard floral arrangement for them. A mixture of dusty yellow, white, pink, blue, and purple shades typically makes up a vintage style bouquet. But what makes Poppy unique from the rest is their ability to incorporate their own creativity and interpretation of the client’s personality into the arrangement.
- Heartfelt bespoke flower arrangement: Although 36 bouquets have been pre-arranged, as seen on the Look Book, they are still considered as bespoke arrangement by Popppy. It’s simply because the florists are creative individuals who inject their own artistic interpretations of nature and human experience into the floral arrangement. So if you wish to express love, friendship or admiration among other kinds of positive emotions to someone, you will see and feel it in the bouquets.
- Wide variety of flower workshop programmes: Want to take your love for flowers to a higher level? Poppy offers Psychic Workshop under which different programmes were designed to let you explore the borderless frames of your imagination and translate it into floristry. You can start with Andante, and then Reinvention, Soprano, Sway with Flowers, Flower To-Gather, and up to Colloquy.
The 5 Best Florists in Singapore
– Delivery fee per item is S$25 and it should be delivered within three working days, anywhere from 10AM to 6PM.
– Self-collection is available.
Hand bouquet and table arrangement are priced based on size: S$89 for Humble, S$159 for Gesture, S$189 for Gesture Plus, S$289 for Appropriate, and S$389 for Generous.
You may also like