The Bloom Room
Filed in best flower delivery services | April 29, 2017
The Bloom Room Singapore isn’t just your average flower delivery service shop; it’s much more than that. The flower shop features floral designs that are both quirky and innovative works of art. Options include table centerpieces in mason jars, fabrics, wicker baskets, glass vases and vintage vessels, dried floral, and bouquets of all types.
What people like
- Artistic flower arrangements as table centerpieces: At the Bloom Room, there are a lot of stunning flower arrangements to delight your rooms. Feel the difference by choose a design that is creatively wrapped with some artistic items like burlap or one that is presented in a little colorful vintage mug, jar, or bowl. Prices start from $65 per design.
- Natural style bouquets with best seasonal blooms from around the world: This is one of the greatest attractions of the Bloom Room, promising surprise as you don’t know what flowers will be added in the bouquet. This florist gives you access to a huge variety of fresh flowers, handpicked from various flower fields across the globe. So expect to see some exotic flowers – a strange beauty is always a fresh love.
- Everlasting dried floral options: The Bloom Room also offers a wide array of dried floral options. These beautifully dried flowers have a forever life-span. Some of the options include Baby’s Breath in a Jar, Dried Baby’s Breath, Dried Lavender and Dried Forget Me Nots. The prices of the dried floral options start from only S$8.
- Same day delivery available for order made from 10:00 to 12:00 on all weekdays and Saturdays.
10 Best Flower Delivery Services in Singapore with Stunning Designs
- Flowers: Bouquets, table centre pieces, flower stands and dried flowers.
- Gifts: Paper cards, gift sets and other nice things.
- Flowers: S$8 to S$235
- Gifts: S$5.90 to S$150