The 5 Best Halal Buffets in Singapore
Eat & Drink | April 06, 2017
Welcome to the world of the best Halal buffets in Singapore, where diners with various dietary needs can enjoy delicious foods together.
If you are looking for an ideal restaurant to hang out with your group of multi-racial friends or planning for an enjoyable meal for your overseas guests who may need Halal food, why don’t you arrange a gathering in one of the five best Halal buffets below. These places are the best because they can satisfy different needs of yours, regarding types of foods, budget, atmosphere and occasions.
See also: The 5 Best Halal Restaurants In Singapore
- A showcase of the best of local hawker favorites: For those, who firstly explore Singaporean cuisine, StraitsKitchen is a must-visit destination, as you will capture the whole picture of this lion city’s cuisine at a single location. There are plenty of must-try dishes to complete a trip to Singapore and StraitsKitchen offers most of them at restaurant standard. You can always taste the standouts from Chinese, Indian and Malay food that make up Singaporean cuisine. Let explore what are called Hainanese chicken rice, laksa, satay, beef rendang, nasi goreng, tandoori chicken, roti prata many more.
- A comfortable ambience for street food: Those hawker favorites served at StraitsKitchen are considered as Singapore street food. Do you think that the best place to enjoy street food is on the streets? Absolutely, the streets are where you can feel the pulses of the real local life. However, for those who cannot bear the sweltering whether in Singapore, StraitsKitchen with air-conditioned dinning room is a wise choice. This hotel restaurant has a posh and classy look with elegant furnishings, affording a high-class and relaxing ambience for hawker food.
- Lively theatre kitchens: Having street food in this hotel restaurant won’t make you miss the sights and sounds of street food as you can get them on the streets. The theatre kitchens of StraitsKitchen enable dinners to view skilful chefs preparing foods behind the counters and hear various lively cooking sounds. This makes StraitsKitchen different from others.
- Magnificent cold seafood station: If you are a cold seafood dish lover, this amazing counter is a place to die for. All you need to become a seafood king of the night is immersing yourself in an attractive selection of cold seafood dishes, including oysters, crayfish, mussels, clams, prawns and many more. These items are superb fresh, juicy, sweet and refilled regularly. Asian Market Cafe is one of the hotel buffet restaurants that have a widest range of cold seafood.
- Delicious chilli crab: Imagine that you will have a free flow of chilli crab. It is great because this crab dish is not only tasty but also Halal certified. The crabs’ legs are big, tantalizing with fleshy and succulent meat. The chilli sauce is yummy, jazzing up the crab meat and deep fried mantous with its sweet and sour tastes.
- A beautiful selection of desserts: Asian Market Cafe’s dessert station impresses with both hot and cold dessert items. It is the show of local sweets with the standout of chilled durian pudding. Besides this queue-making dish, Portugese egg tart is another dessert item to lose yourself at Asian Market Cafe.
- Excellent customer service: A great journey of dining experience starts from your booking at Carousel. You will be warmly welcomed at your arrival and then directed to a table with perfect setting. The staff will address you by name and respect every of your needs. Water is topped up regularly and plate clearing is done promptly.
- An ideal place for celebrating birthday: With the wonderful service, Carousel is an ideal place for you to surprise your beloved on his or her birthday. A moment when all the staff make a circle, sing “happy birthday” song and perform a dance will make the birthday person heart-breaking, which adds a festive and heartwarming atmosphere to a memorable party.
- Wide variety of foods: With its global-spanning menu, Carousel becomes one of the best international buffet restaurants serving a delectable selection of food. You can always find an amazing cold seafood counter as well as Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Mediterranean stations with plenty of dishes.
- Seafood paradise for seafood lovers: It is another seafood paradise in the world of Halal buffet. AquaMarine is a true seafood place to fulfill your dream of having premium crabs, oysters, mussels, prawns and salmons for endless flow. One good thing about this seafood counter is that nobody needs to compete with others for the favorites, as the quantity and the space are more than enough for everyone to feel comfortable.
- Super fresh sashimi: Sashimi is a star dish at Japanese station. And the star is always the best to taste. Just ask the chef for a plate of mixed sashimi, he will give you the fine cuts of salmon, tuna and swordfish. They are so fresh and delicious that you will lose yourself in its wonderful flavors.
- Special foods for special occasions: AquaMarine’s patrons won’t feel boring with the variety of foods there, as this sophisticated buffet restaurant always knows how to make it fresh. For special occasions, international guest chefs will be invited to showcase their best dishes to cheer up the events. Just check out the restaurant menu whenever a public holiday is coming to get updated about the special offers.
- Reasonable prices for all-you-can-eat Halal food: If you are looking for an affordable international buffet with a good selection of food for a multicultural group gathering, Sakura International Buffet Restaurant is a good one to pick up. This restaurant offers lunch buffet at S$23++ on weekdays and S$26++ on weekends. From Monday to Thursday, you can have dinner buffets at S$28++ and an amount of S$31++ is charged or Friday, Saturday and Sunday dinner buffets.
- Durian world: There are a lot of yummy durian desserts for you to complete your meal. You can find durian penyet, durian rolls, durian crepes, durian puffs and durian buns at the restaurant’s eye-catching dessert station. And have you ever tasted durian tempura anywhere? Its hot durian filling and crispy exterior will make you melt. Sure, you can get this impressive dish at Sakura.
You may also like