The 5 Best Korean Fried Chicken in Singapore
Eat & Drink | March 29, 2016
The acronym KFC was often associated with “Kentucky Fried Chicken”, which has recently excited chicken lovers by the new concept of Korean Fried Chicken. By methods of removing the fat and frying twice to have a chicken piece with crispy and non-greasy outer layer, Korean fried chicken is made different from American-style fried chicken.
Enjoying this delicious chicken dish has become fashionable to Singapore diners. Make it a try? Just take a glance at the five worth trying fried chicken restaurants listed below to find your right places.
See also: The 5 Best Korean BBQ in Singapore
- Fabulous chicken: At Chicken Up, the not-too-greasy, crunchy chicken skin and succulent, tender meat are what make the dish. Served piping hot on your table, Chicken Up’s crispy and lean version always makes people want more.
- Wide variety of fried chicken: Yes, it is the true world of fried chickens with the presence of many attractive names like Spicy Up Chicken, Mild Up, Curry Up, YangNyum, Soya Chicken, Andong Stew, Popcorn Chicken and Suicide chicken. Each of them has the unique and tasty flavors that will certainly change your minds about fried chicken.
- Chicken buffet: Available at $25 for all-you-can-eat chicken and additional $15 for all-you-can-drink beer. Chicken and beer lovers, this is one of your places.
- Fried chicken in a pub-alike venue: Looking like a pub with a bar counter, cushion seats, dim light and K-pop music playing at the background, Kko Kko Nara provides diners a relaxing environment to enjoy Korean fried chicken to the heart's content.
- A late night spot for fried chicken: Open till 3am, this located-on-Korean-street restaurant is a place to have delicious fried chicken and soju for your big supper.
- Delicious chicken wings: 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken is best known for its chicken wings, said to be hand painted with special sauces. Nothing delightful in the way presented, but the taste is impressive. Take a big bite to have full flavors of what is called tastiness, a combination of crispy, juicy texture and a lips licking taste.
- Wide variety of menu options: With an array of combo meals listed on the restaurant’s menu, diners have ample options in a fast food place. Most of the combo sets include fried chicken in their components, completed by carbohydrate or greens.
- Student promotion: Students can get $3 off for any menu items on weekdays.
- Awesome chicken wings: Chicken wings are the highlight of Bonchon, which makes your visit worth it. Just a bite, and you will be addicted to the beautiful taste of the dish as it is so well-marinated and crispy on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside.
- Flexible menu options, marked by the options of both a la carte and combo set as well as the possibility of flavor mixing. Each combo consists of chicken wings, drumsticks and two side dishes.
- Yum Yum Chicken dish: Yum Yum Chicken, a signature dish of the restaurant, is really yummy. Immerse yourself in its tantalizing tastes of peppery and honey sauces, nicely coating the succulent meat, you never lose your love for fried chicken.
You may also like