The 5 Best Florists in Singapore
Lifestyle | April 24, 2017
Meanings of flowers go beyond what we did know about, do you think? It’s just flowers befitting your specific occasions. Say your words to your beloved ones? Make your wedding a wonderful lifetime experience? Bring your cooperate events into a new different league? Just let flowers do it.
Start your gorgeous experience by engaging services of these 5 best florists in Singapore.
See also: 10 Best Flower Delivery Services in Singapore with Stunning Designs
- Best florist for corporate events: Even the royal family from Jordan had taken interest in Sing See Soon’s services. In Singapore, luxury hotels like Shangri-La, Fullerton, The Ritz Carlton, Hotel InterContinental, and Marina Bay Sands have been styled and decorated by this floral shop. Event organizers, wedding planners and entertainment producers can engage Sing See Soon’s services for the best flower creations.
- Enchanting colour theme floral arrangements: If your event sports a certain color motif and theme, look no further than Sing See Soon. There’s white, red, green, pink, purple and many more in the choices, all of which would be suitable for celebrating a debut, prom, or a formal corporate ball.
- Custom designer hand bouquets: Perfect for those who are looking for something unique and surprising. You can work with them while having a specific budget in mind like anywhere between S$80 and S$300, and then choose your preferred colours for the bouquet.
- Best florist for wedding flower arrangements and styling: From bridal bouquets, coronets and corsages to boutonnieres, all are exquisite. Floral Magic can also add magic to wedding entrances, venues, tables and chairs. Want to transform wedding venues into a botanical and lush garden or any themes you can think of? This amazing florist can make your dream come true.
- 9 different wedding bouquet categories with different spirit for the brides to choose from: GARDEN – natural and rustic like harvested from the backyard garden; SUNRISE – delightful as summer light; RAIR – pure with the dominating white; SOFTSHADES – romantic and sweet; MONOCHROME – simple and elegant; ELECTRIC – modern and different; CITRUS – joyful and fresh; AUTUMN – luxurious and noble with Burgundy shade; BOLD – brilliant with bright red.
- More than 50 flower varieties on offer: Myriad stunning designs and vast flower selection standout Floral Magic. You can stay safe with popular blooms like eustoma, hydrangea, rose, carnations, lily and gerberas or go adventurous with the exotic ones such as freesia, astrantia, king protea, ranunculus and ornithogalum. The premium David Austin roses, the flower king peopnies and the royal dahlia are some of the highlights in Floral Magic’s collection.
- Best florist for wild and vintage style flower creations: A lot of soon-to-be newlyweds approach Poppy to design and execute Victorian-inspired or wild-like-from-the-backyard floral arrangement for them. A mixture of dusty yellow, white, pink, blue, and purple shades typically makes up a vintage style bouquet. But what makes Poppy unique from the rest is their ability to incorporate their own creativity and interpretation of the client’s personality into the arrangement.
- Heartfelt bespoke flower arrangement: Although 36 bouquets have been pre-arranged, as seen on the Look Book, they are still considered as bespoke arrangement by Popppy. It’s simply because the florists are creative individuals who inject their own artistic interpretations of nature and human experience into the floral arrangement. So if you wish to express love, friendship or admiration among other kinds of positive emotions to someone, you will see and feel it in the bouquets.
- Wide variety of flower workshop programmes: Want to take your love for flowers to a higher level? Poppy offers Psychic Workshop under which different programmes were designed to let you explore the borderless frames of your imagination and translate it into floristry. You can start with Andante, and then Reinvention, Soprano, Sway with Flowers, Flower To-Gather, and up to Colloquy.
- Best online florist for affordable grand opening flowers and condolences: This florist has approximately 70 designs under each category with prices range from S$50 to S$700 depending on how elaborate the arrangement has to be. Budget conscious shoppers can choose among the store’s 50 items that has the prices at or less than S$100.
- Newborn baby welcoming gift sets: The sophisticated Far East Flora florist makes thing easier for you by combining flowers, balloons, baby stuff, toys, and nutritional products in 70 different gift sets. With a budget of S$50, you can definitely find a lovely and useful gift set to say hello to the little one.
- Get-well-soon hampers: A basket with delightful flowers and health supplements is a down-to-earth way to send the get-well-soon message. Prices are reasonable, starting from S$49.90.
- Best online florist store for reasonably priced hand bouquets: It is sure that you can find the right hand bouquets among the store’s 150 designs. Half of the creations are budget-friendly, pricing between S$50 and S$ 100. Roses, sunflowers, lilies, orchirds, tulips, gerberas, carnations and eustomas are made best used to create delightful bouquets.
- Better selection of wines & spirits: There are Bourbon, Cognac, Vodka, Champagne, Scotch Whiskey, Gin, and other wines from different parts of the world. Any of these would make a perfect companion to your “Congratulations” hamper and bouquet, or simply a happy holiday wish to someone.
- Flower Advisor offers free delivery within Singapore.
You may also like