The 5 Best Tattoo Studios in Singapore
By Editor | Updated on December 18, 2016
Nowadays, having a tattoo has increasingly become more and more favorite to young people. While a tattoo is paired with personal meanings for some people, to others, it just means that they have a tattoo. No matter what it is, tattooing is an art.
Whether having a tattoo is your long-waited plan or just a popping up idea, you can be perfectly tattooed in Singapore. The city has some of the best tattooists to offer you an artistic creation that makes you proud of.
And with the recommended tattooing list of the five best tattoo studios in Singapore, you may find the best match for your tattooing.
See also: The 5 Best Fitness Centres In Singapore
- Creating best tattoo designs: Familiar Strangers is renowned for creating the most beautiful and high quality tattoos with its talented and skilful tattooists: Glenn, Chris and Tommy.
- Providing excellent tattoo service: Familiar Strangers service is very professional. The studio follows a strict standard of hygiene as all the equipment and tools are perfectly sterilized. Brand new tattoo needles and ink caps are newly – used before every use for every customer. Also, all the tattooists here are enthusiastic and friendly; especially, Mr. Whopper Tan, the owner of the studio who has a great sense of humor, always makes customers laughing and relaxing while they are being tattooed.
- Free redoing tattoo if customer is not satisfied: You can have your tattoo redo free of charge (within 60 days) if you are not happy with any tattoo done at Familiar Strangers.
- The legend of Johnny Two Thumb is continuing: Johnny Two Thumb was a renowned pioneer tattoo artist in Singapore in the 1950s, his superb gifted tattoo skills and strong passion about tattoo had made him a famous tattooist all over the world. Today, Richard Tat, the youngest son of the late Johnny Two Thumb, continues providing outstanding tattoo services, using all the tips and tricks learnt from his father.
- Providing a full range of tattoo and piercing services: Body-Decor offers customers all kinds of tattoos and piercing services including tattooing, covering-up or re-colouring old tattoos, ear piercing, oral piercing, torso piercing and so on.
- Selling tattoo and piercing aftercare products at reasonable prices: A variety of quality and affordable aftercare items like ointment, lotion, colour guard, tattoo liquid and piercing soap are offered at the studio and on its website.
- Tattoo artist Ael, the best realism tattoo artist in Singapore: Probably one of the best realism tattooists in the world, Ael found his passion and real talent in tattooing in 2007. Since then, he has been creating plenty of wonderful tattoos, especially realism tattoos such as human faces and animal faces. Plenty of customers from many countries have engaged Ael's tattooing services to have their body adorned with their beloved portrait. Not just great fame, Ael is friendly and humorous to make you feel comfortable and relaxed while being tattooed.
- Best studio to get inked of your idols or favourite movie characters: If you want to have a nice tattoo of David Beckham, Michael Jackson, Brad Pitt, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe or Superman, Batman, The Joker and so on, Imagine Tattoo Studio is the smart choice.
- Best place for getting UV tattoos: This is the main draw of Alive Tattoo Studio. Rich experience in creating UV tattoos and using high quality UV tattoo ink approved by USFDA make the studio a great place for UV tattoo service.
- Offering airbrush temporary tattoos: Alive Tattoo Studio is also a reliable destination for those who love having temporary tattoos. There is a wide range of beautiful designs for you to choose from. Airbrush tattoos are fast drying, waterproof, easy to remove and they can last from 2 to 7 days.
- Walk-in customers are welcome: Unlike other studios that require an appointment in advance, at Alive Tattoo Studio, you can visit at any time convenient to you to get a free tattoo consultation.
- Tattoo artist Su, the first and the best female tattooist in Singapore: Honored to be the 3rd generation of Johnny Two Thumb and well inherited tattoo skills and passion from her grandfather, Su has been providing excellent tattoo services for more than 15 years and creating hundreds of beautiful tattoos for her customers. She has been featured on many news networks in Singapore.
- Best studio for women to get tattoos and piercings: Besides Su, Exotic Tattoos & Piercings possesses some of the most skilful and well-known female tattoo and piercing artists in our island city, namely tattooist Wendy and piercer Nicol. Noticing the needs for privacy and respect of ladies, they always create a comfortable and private environment for female customers.
You may also like